ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was arguing you calling the 1st 2 casual...

they glow in the dark...not casual

So $350 retail, huh?

This will be a nice, simple come up should I grab a pair or three. :pimp: :pimp:

Get that lube ready 'Ye stans.

Also why are people still calling these "Yeezi"s? The website is yeezy.supply.

Last edited:
I will be one of the first to admit, I am buying them cause of the Artist and name behind them. Period.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be as into these shoes.

I just see people lying to themselves on posts. Lets all be real, we want em cause Kanye made em. Period.

They are not the greatest shoe ever made. Sorry Steve Jobs. lol
I want them to re-sell.

@mehoneydee   deserves an e-gift. 

how do we know these are the officla yeezy 3 if there are 3 models? definitely interested in the other two shoes and clothing line. not liking those rn

These will be a customizer's dream because of how plain they are...On second thought, maybe I will buy some glow in the dark paint and apply it to the soles. 

Ugh I hate the speculation. Out of the thousands of rumors only one is usually true.

Also, why do people keep calling them tall tees? This isn't starbucks, they are a long t shirt. They've been out for years. Some of us have been wearing them before Kanye. lol

Last edited:
View media item 1389350
:nerd:

seriously though, I have a feeling this is just a sample and they are fooling us. Why set up this elaborate app and website with a countdown just to show them on IG and every pre-grammy picture already? Wouldn´t it be smarter to wear other shoes to the rehersals and stuff and leave the big reveal for the show? 

These are nice

doesnt look like sky steppers or a regular hi top though

theres no seperate tongue and ankle collar its just all one piece from base up, thats why people going ape

I like these definitely nice..... Leather/Suede material they used does not look thick or high quality like those used on his previous models with Nike. Construction just Looks all flimsy NO ankle support like Kobe 9s

Looking at these, I definitely think these are a step back from the Y2. My favorite part about the Y2 are the details - the Egyptian references, the combination of materials used, the scales, etc. This is just suede, a velcro strap, and a Boost sole.

Looking at these, I definitely think these are a step back from the Y2. My favorite part about the Y2 are the details - the Egyptian references, the combination of materials used, the scales, etc. This is just suede, a velcro strap, and a Boost sole.
#minimalism

I will be one of the first to admit, I am buying them cause of the Artist and name behind them. Period.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be as into these shoes.

I just see people lying to themselves on posts. Lets all be real, we want em cause Kanye made em. Period.

They are not the greatest shoe ever made. Sorry Steve Jobs. lol
If I could cop these at Marshalls for 50-60 bux I would, damn KW and that 250-350.

If you are into the current crop of high-end sneakers you'll dig these, if not they are not for you and that's OK. Also I'd like the people comparing them to the 2s to consider that we really don't know much about the details on the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom