ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that the overhead shot is Ibn or someone else wearing Ye's personal pair, so they're too big and make the shape look funky. Just an assumption.

I like how they use the Jordan 11 loop lacing design. That might be the best thing about these lol

Now that we have seen the shoes, I'm even more curious about the countdown clock, because I thought it was gonna be the reveal..

Last edited:
They look a bit sleeker then the previous pairs. I like them personally, I really want to see the 5 various styles you can form with these shoes. Still true to the yezzi line. But I was kinda hoping he did a 180 starting with a new company

350??? Really Kanye? SMH
Come on, how much cheaper would you like him to go? He's trying help the average joe obtain these shoes. At the end of the day, he's still got to be able to provide for Kimmy and North.. You're taking food from their mouths, son. 
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Man, can i get special permission, and without edit from the mods to tell these retailers to go **** themselves, please? 
happy.gif
its our own fault.

i use the term "our" loosely but if anyone has or even contemplated paying that much over retail for nike yeezys...

youre/were guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom