ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gonna get that resell money.

RSVP is going to go RAW with no lube.

All it takes is the spoiled brats on IG with their #BLESSED non-sense to pay that 1k and it's done.

You think it will be easy to get at least one though, since its 3 kicks dropping?

I actually kind of like them. Look very futuristic to me. Just would have loved to see it with some color and not the way it is now.  Any word on retail?

Blows my mind that this shoe takes a step back in every way from the 2, but they want more money for it.
#FASHION

maybe theyre gonna be like this

laugh.gif

Honestly I'm feeling these. Have a Star Wars, minimalist look to them. Very Apple / Steve Jobs - ish. I could see Luke Skywalker, or better yet, a young Anakin, wearing these. 

Will cop. 

Also love how the ankle allows you to wear your pants layered underneath the fold/crease. 

Honestly I'm feeling these. Have a Star Wars, minimalist look to them. Very Apple / Steve Jobs - ish. I could see Luke Skywalker, or better yet, a young Anakin, wearing these. 

Will cop. 

Also love how the ankle allows you to wear your pants layered underneath the fold/crease. 
if they're better constructed than they look (legit getting an etsy home-made vibe from the upper on these) then I'll like em a lot more

I like the idea of the shoe and that the ankle in particular has no shape to it, there is more to it than what the pics show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom