ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
roll.gif

Last edited:

I'm trying to cope spending 350 on an adidas shoe 
you ain't got no yeezy in your wardrobe? 

not for nothing though, these shoes are pretty majestic.  I still haven't tried them on yet, haven't removed the paper inside the shoe, I just take it out and appreciate its beauty.  I still debating wether or not I want to keep it, but being my first pair of yeezys its hard for me to let go.

i swear people are fools if they are buying bots and early links. this **** turned into the drug game for real

If any1 misses just hit up TroyD, guarantee he'll be selling some on his IG

while wearing the exact same thing Kanye is wearing that day

nah but seriously though it depends how you like to wear your kicks.  my TTS is 8.5 but I usually get everything in 8 cause I like them snug and always keep the laces a little lose and untied.  I got myself an 8 but I haven't tried them on yet but it looks like it should fit perfectly. its just confusing if you're a .5 in TTS.  I was debating wether or not to get a 7 but didn't want to take any chances.

nah but seriously though it depends how you like to wear your kicks.  my TTS is 8.5 but I usually get everything in 8 cause I like them snug and always keep the laces a little lose and untied.  I got myself an 8 but I haven't tried them on yet but it looks like it should fit perfectly. its just confusing if you're a .5 in TTS.  I was debating wether or not to get a 7 but didn't want to take any chances.

Well I'm a sz 10 so I'm trying to figure out what sz to get?

See now I'm wondering a few things...

They have out projections for allocation amount for the 28th

Did that now shift to the online

Or

Will online purchases possibly have "back ordered" for some

lol at the resellers in here trying to discourage with that "if you waiting for a link you already lost" ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom