ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

murica 
hqdefault.jpg

okay from 9 PM yesterday to now this thread jump 20 plus pages, can someone feel me on IMPORTANT DETAILS i hope it hasnt been just 20 pgs of bickering. emphasis on the important. 

okay from 9 PM yesterday to now this thread jump 20 plus pages, can someone feel me on IMPORTANT DETAILS i hope it hasnt been just 20 pgs of bickering. emphasis on the important. 
You should have already got the important details emailed to you. If you're reading this, it's too late. 

For what its worth...i swear i had an old acct from a few years ago, stopped logging on and forgot my PW...that 10 makes me feel like i gotta prove myself

RIP to Adidas and their site 
roll.gif
 pears are sitting in carts waiting to be checked out most likely

For what its worth...i swear i had an old acct from a few years ago, stopped logging on and forgot my PW...that 10 makes me feel like i gotta prove myself

rep numbers don't mean much to me, I've been a member since 2000, started this thread for all to follow, and provided lots of info pre release and have 0 rep to show lmao

Dead at the, "if your reading this your too late"

been at work since 5 am, only touched my phone once and just home to relax and see what was up on NT and the first thing i saw was 600+ post in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom