ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a lot easier if we had actual numbers from the release weekend. People think it was less than 2k in NYC. Vampire already confirmed seeing more than 4k allocated for that release. And with more pairs going back to NYC for 2/28? Doesn't add up.

9k pairs could have all been reserved, but not all claimed and picked up, which seems like a very likely scenario. How many though, is what I'm more concerned about. How is Adidas going to handle that sort of situation on the 28th?

It does say the shoes are limited on the site, so I'm sure there are limited numbers. But 9k globally? I don't know about that. There were only 10k pairs globally of y2s and Kanye wasn't allowed to hand those out, or had to give some pairs back, supposedly. Kanye giving his pairs left and right.

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll be back door politics. Didn't they upcharge on the Yeezy II release?

if I rememeber correctly they did a silent auction or some BS

they probably auctioned less then half of the pairs they actually got tho

Last edited:
Sheesh people are uptight in here since my last visit lol

9K pairs dropped in nyc

Don't know why people just don't get this at this point

So flight club has ONLY 3 size runs in stock(as if that's small lol)

And?

You know how many pairs go in and out of FC and never make it to the website?

Also have ya not looked at ebay since confirms went live till present?

A few thousand pairs went via ebay I mean hell over 1K pairs up now and it's been a few days lol

Plus I know this might sound odd to some of you...

But...

A lot of people actually kept their pairs for themselves

I know scary concept of NOT selling shoes lol

Calling stores currently is pointless

Just breathe and wait

^^^ this needs to be posted every page.

Unfortunately a lot of us are not patient and some of us wants to be the one with the "correct info/source"

9K pairs dropped in nyc

And?

A few thousand pairs went via ebay I mean hell over 1K pairs up now and it's been a few days lol

But...

Just breathe and wait
Thank you based vampire.

9K pairs dropped in nyc

And?

But...

Just breathe and wait
word.... I think people's panties are on too tight at this point. If people add up the information CORRECTLY, it makes sense that there will be pairs to go around come the 28th.

@Edshoecator  I assume you edited that post? I wasn't taking shots at you or vampire. I was referring to people believing the BS from supposed Reps

I think everyone should just chill...we don't have any concrete info but that given by a couple members with the "inside scoop"...
Managers aren't divulging any real info or any info for that matter...
Employees aren't giving any info either...
Makes no sense for us to stress over this shoe, we are the buyers...
let adidas do the stressing and we just wait for info...
One way or another we will have the info we need soon and then we can individually or collectively figure out how everyone can get a pair or at least have a chance to get a pair...

just my thoughts...

Do you guys need a countdown?

10 Days till release

I'm sure you'll hear something before then, everyone so busy throwing numbers out their butthole,just be patient.

No one cares if your cousin says his foot action in nyc got 2 pairs. Just wait. 

word.... I think people's panties are on too tight at this point. If people add up the information CORRECTLY, it makes sense that there will be pairs to go around come the 28th.

@Edshoecator
 I assume you edited that post? I wasn't taking shots at you or vampire. I was referring to people believing the BS from supposed Reps

I did. I thought you were taking shots at us but re read and decided to edit.

Heard that the pop up shop in downtown Brooklyn had left over pairs and sold it to the public the next day, first come first serve. Can anyone confirm?

9K pairs dropped in nyc

And?

But...

Just breathe and wait
did you see the 9k pairs actually shipped to the stores and you checked out the actual inventory inside each store

or 

did you just see this all on a computer screen from the back office

we don't have any concrete info but that given by a couple members with the "inside scoop"...
We do have more than that. Concrete, official info by reliable stores on their homepages, blogs and social media accounts.

Last edited:
Just saw boosthog got a shout out on the busted zipper video on Complex! 

Still don't know how to tag people on desktop. SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

In an interview with Champs Sports, Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks said "I'm gonna hoop in the Yeezys one time," and mentioned that he planned to bring the sneakers out for the Hawks' first post All-Star game.

The Hawks will face the Toronto Raptors this Friday, so a Jeff Teague adidas Yeezy  moment might be coming as soon as then.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/adidas-yeezy-boost-jeff-teague-nba/#ixzz3S7vUyJdz
nerd.gif

has anyone put them on without laces? havent seen this look. or maybe grey laces.

Waiting on some info for the lows so I can purchase. And with the zipper breaking on the highs 
mean.gif
. Adidas should be embarrassed.

Waiting on some info for the lows so I can purchase. And with the zipper breaking on the highs :smh: . Adidas should be embarrassed.

So it's more than one pair who's zipper broke or is everyone passing around the same pic :lol:

What do you think Nike should feel about all their retro jordans paint chipping

Adidas quality control>>> nikes

Waiting on some info for the lows so I can purchase. And with the zipper breaking on the highs :smh: . Adidas should be embarrassed.

So it's more than one pair who's zipper broke or is everyone passing around the same pic :lol:

Zipper is more important to the functioning of the shoe...

Last edited:
So it's more than one pair who's zipper broke or is everyone passing around the same pic
laugh.gif

I'm talking about the Adidas Yeezy. I wear my Nike Air Yeezy 2 almost every week since I got them 2yrs ago and that quality is insane. Anyway I really want the lows.

I'm talking about the Adidas Yeezy. I wear my Nike Air Yeezy 2 almost every week since I got them 2yrs ago and that quality is insane. Anyway I really want the lows.

There is nothing insane about faux leather and mesh on top of a cheap plastic feeling midsole/outsole from a MATERIALS standpoint from nike. It's a 250 dollar nike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom