ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all Adidas locations. Think Nike la/Santa Monica. They'll sometimes take all the allocations to one store.

And Adidas managers have their hands tied. They've been instructed to tell customers to check Twitter.

well apparently Adidas stores in big cities are denying it too, saying its Consortium accounts only

well apparently Adidas stores in big cities are denying it too, saying its Consortium accounts only

They will say anything

anybody in here personally know a manager at a Adidas Original store?

those will be the ones who have the info most companies will send out a email probably telling them to keep everything under wraps while they market and work the app

aint no way Adidas in Atlanta NOT getting these

Last edited:
It's been confirmed for a while that basically this will be a highly limited Consortium-style release. But since a lot people in here don't know the first thing about Adidas releases and have no idea about the reputation of stores like Hanon or Uebervart, they are acting like all this is new info. In Europe, there will probably be three Adidas stores getting these. Their flagships No42(?) in Paris, No74 in Berlin and the Adidas Originals one that replaced No6 in London. I reckon not even the Adidas Originals flagship sotre in Berlin will be getting any.

So I'd say the aforementioned number of 7 Adidas stores world wide seems about right.

Even if Adidas store reps are saying they're not getting them, their info is useless because (most likely) Adidas stores will be doing their pairs thru Confirmed App. Even if they told you they'll get pairs, its not like you can go line up for them. Chances are they won't do a FCFS, the boutiques will be doing that.

As much as we all like to see the resellers burn, these are still Yeezys and they will still be sold out. The resell might not be that high if it is flooded, but it will still maintain a profitable resell value.

Last edited:

It's been confirmed for a while that basically this will be a highly limited Consortium-style release. But since a lot people in here don't know the first thing about Adidas releases and have no idea about the reputation of stores like Hanon or Uebervart, they are acting like all this is new info. In Europe, there will probably be three Adidas stores getting these. Their flagships No42(?) in Paris, No74 in Berlin and the Adidas Originals one that replaced No6 in London. I reckon not even the Adidas Originals flagship sotre in Berlin will be getting any.

So I'd say the aforementioned number of 7 Adidas stores world wide seems about right.
jokes

i understand people dont have any other release to compare it to but its pretty clear that this release has not been like any other adidas release so speculating based off that doesnt really say much

Last edited:
Im waiting for a free pair, not paying retail or over retail...

I mos def need them/will have them, just need personal patience... 

They will say anything

anybody in here personally know a manager at a Adidas Original store?

those will be the ones who have the info most companies will send out a email probably telling them to keep everything under wraps while they market and work the app

aint no way Adidas in Atlanta NOT getting these

I don't believe it either, I just wanted to make everybody's concerns clear

when it comes to sneaker releases I feel the same way about boutiques that Big Sean feels about that girl from Glee

i understand people dont have any other release to compare it to but its pretty clear that this release has not been like any other adidas release so speculating based off that doesnt really say much
Apart from the earlier NY release (and the App that was used for that)  this basically seems like any other extremely limited Adidas release, I'd say. But if you do some research you can find out, which stores will get it in the UK. Combine that with the confirmed number of pairs of some of those stores and you will have your numbers for the 28th.

Of course they might release more pairs later but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm just hoping that the Chi gets a decent amount. I would be blown if the city he calls home doesn't at least have a slight advantage next weekend.

Me or the reps?
The reps; everyone SHOULD know that employees at these retail stores are obligated to keep things on the DL, whether it's for their own shady intent or not. They can't be giving out information like that unless it is confirmed by upper management. People need to take a chill pill and wait for Adidas to make an announcement instead of going to the so called store managers because "they don't got the answers".

Im waiting for a free pair, not paying retail or over retail...

I mos def need them/will have them, just need personal patience... 
roll.gif

LOLL Why would they lie ? This ain't a CIA, FBI type of ****... It's a DAMN SHOE
To avoid fools camping out could be one or to have dudes waiting outside for the stick up comw release if they use the app
And this DAMN SHOE will cause havoc if these employees/managers start saying different things. Like Adidas said, they want to change the way sneaker releases are done.

And this DAMN SHOE will cause havoc if these employees/managers start saying different things. Like Adidas said, they want to change the way sneaker releases are done.

and they are with the release and the use of this app. You can't change how the insiders of these stores handle their release. But they would have to do at least a few legit pairs thru the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom