ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

They 'raffle' 30. 30 winners

10 for general public

20 to certain people

Its obvi rigged and hard for corp to find out not that I think theyd care that much
they held back around 20 pairs of the PB 350s too. i wish stores showed more honesty versus greed. 

Not taking my chances on those links. Adidas finna cancel and perma ban. I'll take my chances with the lottery

It's A BUSINESS. They're in business to sell shoes. As long as the shoe is sold and they make a profit, they're doing their job. Raffle integrity policing is for the foolish. You should already know what you are getting into. No one at Adidas is going to punish a store for helping build up their lifestyle segment.

pps I went to their yeezy 2 raffle and personally watched them pull pre selected tickets from under the table and one random guy won military 4's. Never go there again unless you are copping kicks or lining pockets. peace
pretty sure sell-through doesn't include holding pairs to resell to other ppl for more money.

Can we not use the word backdoor anymore? Keeps reminding me of how my ex cheated on me
mean.gif
dam did someone rear end her and you walked in?

alright guys, my dude told me those links were modified from previous links from pb's that are supposed to work for this release, 1/2 sizes fixed as the 3x's black have no 1/2 sizes.

Not taking my chances on those links. Adidas finna cancel and perma ban. I'll take my chances with the lottery

nah adidas not doing that

i was on the same side of the fence for the 1st 750s until my friend had the ATC and copped mulitple pairs

i figured they would fix it for the TDs... NOPE

then i seen the lottery system for the PB thinking it was a legit lottery only to log onto here and see someone posted the BD link and multiple NTers copped

I learned my lesson.....

Adidas dont care at all

It's A BUSINESS. They're in business to sell shoes. As long as the shoe is sold and they make a profit, they're doing their job. Raffle integrity policing is for the foolish. You should already know what you are getting into. No one at Adidas is going to punish a store for helping build up their lifestyle segment.

pps I went to their yeezy 2 raffle and personally watched them pull pre selected tickets from under the table and one random guy won military 4's. Never go there again unless you are copping kicks or lining pockets. peace
they lost their top tier nike account because of reselling the yeezys...nike rep gave the shop a surprise visit on release day and asked why there was missing inventory. 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom