ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want links post a video of yourself brushing your teeth with tons of toothpaste (4x more than usual), and then chugging a pint of orange juice. 
nerd.gif

local shop claims they raffled them off but not a single person on twitter saying ish. Same people said they were gna go FCFS with the next release like the city of Cincinnati would go for that lol

those are common scams in NYC lol. Free vacations and flight travel for "signing up".

Haha nah, not like that. She an employee, and she sells her flying perk for the year basically and instead of her name switches it to my name. Majority of my cousins are on this, all I do is check the flight, If it's open seats I book my name and I'm good.

it never fails

give it time by tomorrow morning all the back door links will posted by someone just cause

no need to keep asking for PMs

neo39 in pasadena only raffled off 10 pairs...pretty sure they received 30 just like ubiq. do all stores do this and how do they not get in trouble with corp?

neo39 in pasadena only raffled off 10 pairs...pretty sure they received 30 just like ubiq. do all stores do this and how do they not get in trouble with corp?
They 'raffle' 30. 30 winners

10 for general public

20 to certain people

Its obvi rigged and hard for corp to find out not that I think theyd care that much

Last edited:
whats the point of the half size links.....

It's A BUSINESS. They're in business to sell shoes. As long as the shoe is sold and they make a profit, they're doing their job. Raffle integrity policing is for the foolish. You should already know what you are getting into. [COLOR=#red]No one[/COLOR] at Adidas is going to punish a store for helping build up their lifestyle segment.

pps I went to their yeezy 2 raffle and personally watched them pull pre selected tickets from under the table and one random guy won military 4's. Never go there again unless you are copping kicks or lining pockets. peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom