ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAQ from the Confirmed App:

"Is this a lottery or first come, first served system?
Once you get to the product page, sizes are first come, first served... and they will go fast so keep your phone close."
Yeah when I tried to cop NMDs off confirmed last week it seemed pretty much FCFS to me.
In my mind, FCFS means you line up in front of a store and the first people in the door get the shoes lol. I don't consider this electronic stuff as FCFS lol
But...adidas mentions the concept of FCFS in their FAQ about the app. If you're one of the first ones "in line", you stand a better chance of getting the product, that's the epitome of FCFS.

When compared to the concept of an actual raffle, both Confirmed & SNKRS are much more FCFS systems than they are raffle systems. If you aren't one of the first people to click the link, you won't get the shoes. That's FCFS. A raffle is when you have a window of time to get a spot and then once that window is up, winners are selected randomly out of all the entries. Confirmed doesn't work that way.

Just because people aren't lining up in the physical space doesn't mean it's not FCFS, they're still "lining up" online.

just called social status in charlotte and they said they're doing an instagram raffle....has anyone actually won an instagram raffle? or is that just what they say so they can backdoor all the pairs?

I say the latter. You know how they roll over in Midwood. Sucks that SS is the only store getting them in Charlotte, from what i can see?

But...adidas mentions the concept of FCFS in their FAQ about the app. If you're one of the first ones "in line", you stand a better chance of getting the product, that's the epitome of FCFS.

When compared to the concept of an actual raffle, both Confirmed & SNKRS are much more FCFS systems than they are raffle systems. If you aren't one of the first people to click the link, you won't get the shoes. That's FCFS. A raffle is when you have a window of time to get a spot and then once that window is up, winners are selected randomly out of all the entries. Confirmed doesn't work that way.

Just because people aren't lining up in the physical space doesn't mean it's not FCFS, they're still "lining up" online.

This.

Any news from my Miami Peeps?

Adidas Aventura and SOBE both confirmed raffles on the 16th and 17th.

HOH and Champs in Pines straight told my boy they were not getting them but This could also be the runaround story they give since ADC hasn't announced.

the lottery part is whether the app works for you or not
roll.gif

Still doesn't make sense.

Are you suggesting that the amount of 750s produced will be 1/3 the amount of MRs produced?
Not necessarily. However, I know that one store in particular had 110 pairs total and sold 100 to the public. This release they are getting 45 pairs and selling 35 to the general public. And the size run is 6-13 with no half sizes (I think that's already been posted)

Still doesn't make sense.

Are you suggesting that the amount of 750s produced will be 1/3 the amount of MRs produced?
yea its still confusing

Not necessarily. However, I know that one store in particular had 110 pairs total and sold 100 to the public. This release they are getting 45 pairs and selling 35 to the general public. And the size run is 6-13 with no half sizes (I think that's already been posted)
if they keep ten pair out of 110 you cant even get mad imo

My Chicago people whats good. So far I know of one store that will be having a raffle on Wednesday. If yall wanna link up through pm/dm Im about it

if stores still say nothing by Wednesday/Thursday its a wrap. Tomorrow will be a very important day for these joints

Think he meant shops will only have 1/3 of stock as compared to the moonrocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom