ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedding reception attire from last night.
eyes.gif
 nice tailored suit but this falls in the same category as teens wearing their J's to prom.

You guys think me trading my DS Bred 1's and Chicago 1's (2015) for a pair of Pirate Blacks is a fair deal? Thanks

Not for pirate blacks...maybe for turtle doves but still can't recommend a 2 for 1 that packaged 2 of your best colorways...imo if you have doubles of each to trade u need to leverage each one separately to someone who really needs/wants...unless u hooking up fam...lol

I guess we'll find out some concrete info by tomorrow if the 750s are coming out Dec 5th or indeed delayed until the 19th.

IMO crappy pics already tell me they're going to be fake..lol

Are ppl not buying MR's anymore?
Nobody wants my 8.5 smh.

IMO crappy pics already tell me they're going to be fake..lol

Are ppl not buying MR's anymore?
Nobody wants my 8.5 smh.
depends on your price. they have been dipping. People were asking $900+ in the beginning and asking PB's to add. Now they've settled down to PB prices. Saw a few at below $800. 

Its probably been said already but sorry havent kept up with this thread but the confirmed app finally took of the pb 350's does that mean the 750s might pop up?

depends on your price. they have been dipping. People were asking $900+ in the beginning and asking PB's to add. Now they've settled down to PB prices. Saw a few at below $800. 
Some lady bought my size 6 for $1175 the other day.

And those are some awesome pictures. Where did you get them for her?

Last edited:
What is the going rate on Pb's I have two size 5's my wife is trying to unload, I'm asking because it's been a minute since they've released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom