ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, your PM would be lit if they were 10.5.
Hmmm I may rethink it then. I figured DS bred 1's were around 600 and DS Chicagos were around $350, so yeah I guess that's around $950, I've seen PB's move for around that, but I guess I can haggle and find a better deal maybe DS Bred 1's + some cash or maybe I can find someone who really wants bred 1's to take it even. Thanks for the heads up man.

Hmmm I may rethink it then. I figured DS bred 1's were around 600 and DS Chicagos were around $350, so yeah I guess that's around $950, I've seen PB's move for around that, but I guess I can haggle and find a better deal maybe DS Bred 1's + some cash or maybe I can find someone who really wants bred 1's to take it even. Thanks for the heads up man.
Offer somebody Chicago 1s + $200-250 for Pirate Blacks. I consider that more of an even trade.

l/c. 99% sure its fake because it came to my store with fake TDs and guy accepted $5 for em. But got em for $10 so will compare to my real pair when it arrives in a few days. Just want to know what makes these fake.
3 things of the bat... 

Fake boost is less detailed.

Tag looks like it was melted on.

Material/fabric looks less firm on fakes as well.

Last edited:
Can't believe you guys don't know the difference between Feezy's and legit Moonrocks are. 

I can understand the slight confusion between UA Turtledoves and legit one's but holy **** come on guys

The LEGIT pairs have perforated star-shaped holes in a pentagonal manner around the white energy pills on the sole, the fakes are just plastic styrofoam cutouts

Offer somebody Chicago 1s + $200-250 for Pirate Blacks. I consider that more of an even trade.
Don't do that shltty trade, some hypebeast wanted to trade me Camo or White Supreme Jordans + $200 for my Moonrocks, I laughed at the offer

Last edited:
Friends like that need to be lit
Z1tLNM

What the....?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom