ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it..maybe his wife too..and his brother/my lil cuz ..he's kinda crazy but y not.. Luckily they aren't sneaker heads..watch em turn to hypebeast after i ask haha
Yeah that's what happened to me, I asked 2 of my friends to try and reserve a pair for me and they turned around and tried to get their own sizes lol. All good though because we all failed on the app and I scored online and from a Kicks USA raffle.

nike-air-yeezy-kanye-west-glow-in-the-dark-silver-grey-green-1050-2.jpg

consolation prize if i strike out

Don't you have to show the actual app and ID when you pick up? How was it last time?
Honestly I have no idea, because I didn't get a pair from the confirmed app. I drove to New York to have my app crash for an hour and get a "reservations are now closed" screen. I just know you have to actually be in the city to reserve the shoe or it will tell you you're not in the approved area.
If you are able to reserve a pair through the Adidas Confirmed app, it will notify you of the brick and mortar store for you to pick up the shoe.  Adidas does not ship the shoe to you.

You go to the store, open confirmed app, click reservations, click shoe, it will have your reservation which will include your confirmed app name/info along with a QR code for scanning. The adidas rep will take your phone, scan the code and grab your confirmed pair then will take your state ID and will cross reference it with your phone and their vip list. Then lastly you will check out.

You go to the store, open confirmed app, click reservations, click shoe, it will have your reservation which will include your confirmed app name/info along with a QR code for scanning. The adidas rep will take your phone, scan the code and grab your confirmed pair then will take your state ID and will cross reference it with your phone and their vip list. Then lastly you will check out.

My girl went through this process when we picked up a pair from foot locker on 34th street.

Saw some talk earlier about Miami, man do I miss me some Flanigans... Hialeah not so much.

Last edited:
I forgot to add, that was my personal experience at foot locker. I also noticed that Adidas Reps were the only ones allowed to touch the shoes during the whole process of retrieving the shoe and the foot soldiers only ring you out. So a plug can't help you at any of the foot sites.

Another Floridian here..but tbh no plans to move anytime soon...I love Miami..

Re 750 drop...If my cousin lives in NY...do i attempt to res on adc with all his info or can i setup everything and have him pickup if i cook?

k6h0g7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom