ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo looking to see how other people have sized in these/how they find the fit when wearing outside?  I wanted a 9US but was only able to get a 8.5US from SNS through the email link.  Width is fine but length my big toe is basically touching the toebox when standing and when I take a step in them it does touch.  Now this isnt actually uncomfortable, what I am more afraid of is ripping the upper from the pressure haha.  Any one else sizing like this and finding them holding okay after wearing them a few times?  For reference I wear:

9.5 - gl3/gl5
9 - 997 
9 - eqt guidance 
8.5 - moon rocks

Last edited:

Yo looking to see how other people have sized in these/how they find the fit when wearing outside?  I wanted a 9US but was only able to get a 8.5US from SNS through the email link.  Width is fine but length my big toe is basically touching the toebox when standing and when I take a step in them it does touch.  Now this isnt actually uncomfortable, what I am more afraid of is ripping the upper from the pressure haha.  Any one else sizing like this and finding them holding okay after wearing them a few times?  For reference I wear:

9.5 - gl3/gl5

9 - 997 

9 - eqt guidance 

8.5 - 350 boost
Based on those, I think you should be wearing your 997 size, but everyones foot is different...

I see why everyone always pms on here, complex, solecollecter , sneakernews are on here heavy and they tell the whole world.

Based on those, I think you should be wearing your 997 size, but everyones foot is different...

Yeah I think so too man. I was just wondering if anyone had gone a further half size down and been okay, as I don't want to wear my moon rocks outside and then realise they are really too small lol

Last edited:
Nah I don't think they can get away with that. Honestly, it's probably best to just wait for eBay to step in. When I got scammed for some fake shoes on eBay a while back the seller just kept stringing me along with a bunch of BS until finally eBay just stepped in and told me to send the shoes back. eBay provided me with a shipping label so all I had to do was put them in the mail. Once the tracking info showed the package as delivered they refunded my money.

I understand the process but when I went back to my account page I noticed the seller took down the listing so I can no longer access/click on the link & the seller deleted their account. I spoke with multiple representatives and they said they have to wait until 12/1 to step in. Ive read some not so great reviews about ebays money back guarantee online too. I guess since this is wicked shady and the seller obviously won't get ahold of me or provide an address to ship to I'm concerned I'll be out $658.

Has anyone had a bad experience with eBay money back guarantee with inaccurate description items?

Confirmed just updated!!

Exactly 10 days before Dec 5th so it's following the same pattern as the PB's. The app updates 10 days before 8/22

Get ready!!

I understand the process but when I went back to my account page I noticed the seller took down the listing so I can no longer access/click on the link & the seller deleted their account. I spoke with multiple representatives and they said they have to wait until 12/1 to step in. Ive read some not so great reviews about ebays money back guarantee online too. I guess since this is wicked shady and the seller obviously won't get ahold of me or provide an address to ship to I'm concerned I'll be out $658.

Has anyone had a bad experience with eBay money back guarantee with inaccurate description items?
I always got my money or partial refunds everytime I had a problem with a seller. Ebay will refund your money especially if the seller is doing shady stuff to avoid chargebacks like deleting their account thats like admitting to being guilty.

Nah I don't think they can get away with that. Honestly, it's probably best to just wait for eBay to step in. When I got scammed for some fake shoes on eBay a while back the seller just kept stringing me along with a bunch of BS until finally eBay just stepped in and told me to send the shoes back. eBay provided me with a shipping label so all I had to do was put them in the mail. Once the tracking info showed the package as delivered they refunded my money.

Yeah it usually takes a little while before they'll actually step in because they want to give the seller a fair chance to rectify the situation, which doesn't sound like he's going to do in your case. It sucks having your money tied up like that but in my case everything went really smooth once eBay did step in.

Those boots look pre-worn
mean.gif
Pretty sure that pair is. I've seen a bunch of different pics of those boots in various states of wear. Doubt they come like that.

I always got my money or partial refunds everytime I had a problem with a seller. Ebay will refund your money especially if the seller is doing shady stuff to avoid chargebacks like deleting their account thats like admitting to being guilty.

Thanks for the response, repped.

Yeah it usually takes a little while before they'll actually step in because they want to give the seller a fair chance to rectify the situation, which doesn't sound like he's going to do in your case. It sucks having your money tied up like that but in my case everything went really smooth once eBay did step in.

Thanks for the feedback, it's reassuring to hear. Repped!

9.5 - gl3/gl5
9 - 997 
9 - eqt guidance 
8.5 - moon rocks
just keep your pedi cut and filed lol. but really the primeknit is flexible and probably durable.

People in the cities should be ready for Next Wednesday if Adidas follows same pattern which it seems to be doing. 12/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom