ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email from MT 
mean.gif

LIES :frown:

can someone explain to me why my page monitor is notifying me every 10 seconds even tho nothing is changed ? 

Welp, just sold my 12.5 Moon Rocks for $750 and bought my size 11 30 seconds later for $800. I'm willing to eat the $50 to get my size.

Salt in the wounds with these pics :smh: Still trying to get rid of my royals lol smh

So I'm in the process of making a trade with fellow NT member Joap88. His pirate blacks for my moonrocks and cash (150.00). He lives on the east coast and I'm on the west coast. Mods I apologize if this isn't acceptable. Just looking to build my rep so I can do more deals to get what I want. I posted in here to prove I have nothing to hide and am more than willing to jump through any hoops necessary to provide proof I'm legit. Thanks in advance and will update my post when the transaction is complete.

Moonrock person should get the 150,and this needs to be in person or no dice! Moreover,to ch3ck the 20 points of authenticity.Either person can pull a switcharoo.mr were way more rare,ev3n though pb look better

"UA” stands for “Unauthorized Authentic”. UA shoes are very similar to retail Nike/Jordan Brand shoes but are never officially contracted with those companies to be made. UA shoes are usually made in the same factories, with the same materials, and the same workers that make the official retail pairs. They differ from replica sneakers because they are a much higher quality and many people cannot differ UA shoes from official products.

With that being said I seen the new joints from China

Everyone can cook now......

Won't post pics to get a warning again.

So it looke like the scumbag I purchased from did end up hating our deal and decided to repost his MR's under a different user id after taking my money, reported to PayPal who were quick as usual to open an escalated claim but Grailed has been pretty useless thus far, anybody have experience with trying to hold seller's accountable on Grailed? I sent them both fraudulent listings (idiot used the same receipt on both listings with all of his info on it) and Grailed really doesn't seem to care at all. 

Last edited:
loling hard at the hate on the ultra boosts

my all white ultra boosts/UB's in general are nicer/higher quality/ AND more comfortable than ANY shoe the Nike has put out. 

inb4 hate because of what this site is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom