ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you copped off Offspring expect a customs charge. Got hit for $60.65. Other pairs are were straight but I know Fedex likes to send that bill in the mail later.
Do they send you a FedEx tracking number as well? Currently tracking on the DPD site. I'm going to see if they can refund the VAT also.

Is everyone who received theirs from ssense in the northeast? On the Canadian site my tracking says delivery is Friday but I'm in the mid Atlantic. Would be awesome if it came tomorrow.

Pair from Oki-ni came in.  I wasn't aware of the Adidas EU size conversion so I mistakenly purchased a sz 9.5 when I really needed a sz 10...

Aaaaaand sooo what are you saying 
nerd.gif

Anybody see the pic of the Yeezy boosts on rif.la ig? They're brown

Either that or I'm blind

Last edited:
What's the best insole for the Yeezy 350?  I have been wearing the hell out of my PB's and damaged one of the insoles already.

Same thing happened to me I just took out the YEEZY insoles and put in a pair of my ROSHE insoles... Fits perfect..

If you copped off Offspring expect a customs charge. Got hit for $60.65. Other pairs are were straight but I know Fedex likes to send that bill in the mail later.

Did you have to pay it up front or they gave you a bill... Because I ordered from Offspring...

Last edited:
Do they send you a FedEx tracking number as well? Currently tracking on the DPD site. I'm going to see if they can refund the VAT also.

No Fedex tracking but they are the company that delivered. Was just following tracking on DPD and once it got in the states it never said what state they were in. I got an email from DPD company telling me I had to pay the customs before it will be released. They supplied the website to pay online. If yours is in the states already u might slip through cracks wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom