ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have an early link for Barney's?
nope, was just refreshing the yeezy season 1 page. Started getting 404 errors in random spots on the barneys page. Refreshed it again and the women's pair was up, but I couldn't find the men's. So I tried to cart my lady's size first (5), kept spinning and nothing in cart. Carted a 5.5 next and it went thru. Checked out. Messed up here tho, but wasn't thinking straight after pulling an all nighter and missing out on all the EU sites. Should have carted a 6 instead because it would convert to a 5. At the same time, had the page still open on the women's, carted a women's 9 (my size in men's 8). Checked out again. 

Would've had a 3rd pair if Cotton Club didn't cancel on me. Had a super early checkout on their first release. But it seemed like 9/10 people here got cancelled from Cotton Club too. 

Last edited:
If you copped off Offspring expect a customs charge. Got hit for $60.65. Other pairs are were straight but I know Fedex likes to send that bill in the mail later.

Pm Me if you want an ovo X 11.5 for any yeezy in the same size.
You must be new here! 
roll.gif

You will DEFINITELY not get yeezies for ovo 10s. Comon man

You must be new here! :rofl:

You will DEFINITELY not get yeezies for ovo 10s. Comon man

Probably just me but if I had yeezy I'd do it. Was planning on grabbing these for ovos but i took MANY Ls that morning
(cash is needed on top though)

Last edited:
What tracking site is this? it doesnt have the same format as the tracking i have.

edit: didnt realize, the ssense tracking numbers work for usps tracking too. And has more detailed info. For those of you with ssense orders, check usps tracking. 

Last edited:
Just checked and the package now says in transit and is getting delivered on the 20th! You should be good as well
Likewise! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom