ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMAGED 350 Boost will happen

Mark my words

350 with rips and holes to match the Tee's and Sweaters

with your little pinky toe hanging out the side!

Lol just called and girl laughed at me on the phone

REKT
Me too...F word! I had two pairs carted and tried to take one out thinking it wouldn't let me check out with two. I messed up big time. Couldn't get back to the checkout screen after that.

Me too...F word! I had two pairs carted and tried to take one out thinking it wouldn't let me check out with two. I messed up big time. Couldn't get back to the checkout screen after that.
COP NOW THINK LATER 

when it isnt 41 raffle tickets lmfao 

they had a 3 per rule anyway 

Last edited:
Don't know why people are saying these fit tighter, got the same size I had for the TDs and they fit the same 
nerd.gif

I guess Y3 restocked on size 10, got it in my cart and needed 1 click to complete payment option but cart was emptied..... God doensn't want me to have a pair of yeezys

Don't know why people are saying these fit tighter, got the same size I had for the TDs and they fit the same 
nerd.gif
It was mentioned earlier that it's possible that those who are saying the MRs fit tighter actually checked out in women's sizes online without knowing it. But for that to be the case they'd have to be not looking at the size tag since my understanding is that even those who purposefullly bought women's sizes just got the men's in a size down. So if someone bought a womens 8, they would've just been sent a men's 7.

It was mentioned earlier that it's possible that those who are saying the MRs fit tighter actually checked out in women's sizes online without knowing it. But for that to be the case they'd have to be not looking at the size tag since my understanding is that even those who purposefullly bought women's sizes just got the men's in a size down. So if someone bought a womens 8, they would've just been sent a men's 7.
I got a "Womens" pair from Barneys, just checked it with the other pair, everything on them is the same 
nerd.gif

I got a "Womens" pair from Barneys, just checked it with the other pair, everything on them is the same 
nerd.gif
Yeah they're a unisex shoe. I assume certain sites listed them in women's sizes in order to try and sell more pairs to women, though I don't see why they'd feel the need, these shoes obviously didn't need any help selling out.

END will make good for the cancellation tho.... tell them you want your next pair held, if they haven't offered already.

last time they canceled an order of mine I was able to have the Burgers held... one of the employees sent me a link and I was able to checkout before they posted them to the public.

Wasn't the 750 on Confirmed only ?
They were available online like 2-3 weeks later thru ADC.. But I wasnt sure if other retailers dropped them too.. Seem so long ago
Yup 750's were on ADC after the initial Feb 14 (All Star Weekend) release. Those who were here know about that infamous "OUT TRAINING" message 
laugh.gif

Also, 750's were released in a few boutique shops, for example, Packers Shoes in NJ got the 750 boosts and they weren't part of the Confirmed app in NYC. Additionally, 750's were stocked on yeezysupply. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom