ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i complained through ssense online contact us form that i had pairs in my cart and couldnt select a shipping method. they just emailed me telling me to call them and let me check out over the phone for size 8.5!!!! My buddy tried calling and they said his email wasnt on the list.

after taking losses all weeek on everything....i finally copped!!!!

good luck to those who didnt, hope we can all be so lucky

i complained through ssense online contact us form that i had pairs in my cart and couldnt select a shipping method. they just emailed me telling me to call them and let me check out over the phone for size 8.5!!!! My buddy tried calling and they said his email wasnt on the list.

SSense phone lines rn

Ehh, I'm all over the place with the sizing of the 350 boost. Don't feel like dealing with the size swap either 

Contacted mr porter about the charges and since it was charged on the uk website I have to be charged that amount

i didn't know you were a female.. 
nerd.gif

how do they fit compared to your other 350's since you were worried with comments saying MR's fit small. 

I'll gladly pay $280 if you dont want to lol

I paid $800 man just leave it be and enjoy

Of course I'm gonna enjoy haha just letting the thread know.

I got lucky anyways cause I just happen to be on the site Monday and that page was open so I pressed add just in case and it actually went through.

i didn't know you were a female.. :nerd:

how do they fit compared to your other 350's since you were worried with comments saying MR's fit small. 

I am male this is my gfs pair on feet. My us 10 still didnt arrive yet. She says it feels same as her turtles sizewise. She likes these more than the TDs!

Nice sent them an email last night asking for any extra pairs but they said they are all accounted for. Ehat did they ask you to verify you info, just email addy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom