Status
Not open for further replies.
okini hurry up and cancel my order so i can take my L early
What time did you order? 
nerd.gif

Nothing is safe
Not even if you get shipping... once it's in your hand then it's safe

Last edited:
Now I'm just sitting here sweating...smh. When did you place your order?
hi fam, i placed the order after they tweeted  the sold out message on twitter.Maybe 30 mins after that.

They uploaded 3-4 sizes and one of those  was my size so i ordered and hoped for the best.

I was hoping the wouldnt cancel , but tbh i was pretty confident it wouldnt get through.

If you ordered before they tweeted sold out , you should be good.

Best of luck to the rest of you

Ignore the idiots. Mine is still showing as processing. Hopefully a shipping notification pops up soon.
yeah not even stunting dude he needs attention obviously.im not really worried I was merely asking.i shop at ssense regularly and it's never taken this long but maybe since it was big release its different this time.thanks and repped

Last edited:
hi fam, i placed the order after they tweeted  the sold out message on twitter.Maybe 30 mins after that.

They uploaded 3-4 sizes and one of those  was my size so i ordered and hoped for the best.

I was hoping the wouldnt cancel , but tbh i was pretty confident it wouldnt get through.

If you ordered before they tweeted sold out , you should be good.

Best of luck to the rest of you

Gotcha man, thx. Let's hope I'm good. So far, nothing from them but my confirmation email.

09:53 (GMT) as soon as they tweeted.  Got a order confirmation straight after.  Seems like the cancellations are from late orders - am i right?

Same here. Let's hope so.

Fingers crossed!!!

see you guys are still at it lol man i still haven't copped any hopefully something pops back up on 1 of these sites

Lol Same! HN just sent me conf
[emoji]128577[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Those triple blacks don't do much for me. Thank goodness. The chocolates and the plum colorway look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom