ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one get shipping confirmation or any form of an update from ssense? my order status is received from initial release date,got order confirm and my card is charged.

any one get shipping confirmation or any form of an update from ssense? my order status is received from initial release date,got order confirm and my card is charged.
You'll most likely get your shipping confirmation. This is exactly what happened to me with Barneys. Just be patient and you'll get em 

im not un-calm so chill

For a question that has been answered numerous times you obviously don't know how to "chill" or read when they clearly stated it takes up to two business days for orders to process.

Last edited:
For a question that has been answered numerous times you obviously don't know how to "chill" or read when they clearly stated it takes up to two business days for orders to process.
you're probably a grown man,sitting behind a computer, trying to argue on niketalk..take the participation trophy that you're obviously striving for and gft on.it was a simple question its not that deep move along.

Last edited:
you're probably a grown man,sitting behind a computer, trying to argue on niketalk..take the participation trophy that you're obviously striving for and gft on.it was a simple question its not that deep move along.

You're probably a grown man who is impatient and with reading skills that are suspect.

Next time do yourself a favor and don't order online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom