ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that own Ultra boost and Yeezy 350's; are they cushioned the same, or is one more "stiff" than the other?

Man I messed up on this release. Had them carted on the Barneys app but wasn't able to put in all my info when trying to check out as a guest before being jacked. Should have already had a Barneys account but I didn't think ahead

Preparation really does help. I'd say your chances of copping would have been pretty good if you followed this thread all morning on Saturday and already had accounts created, info entered, and webpages ready

Man I messed up on this release. Had them carted on the Barneys app but wasn't able to put in all my info when trying to check out as a guest before being jacked. Should have already had a Barneys account but I didn't think ahead

Preparation really does help. I'd say your chances of copping would have been pretty good if you followed this thread all morning on Saturday and already had accounts created, info entered, and webpages ready
I did ALL of that and struck out over and over again. Carted at least 8 times but never got through.

For those that own Ultra boost and Yeezy 350's; are they cushioned the same, or is one more "stiff" than the other?
i have both and the 350s are more forgiving in the upper... the UBs are snug... cushioning is softer on the UB's because they dont have the shell around them that the 350's do... 350's are very comfortable regardless 

i disagree.. followed the thread, i actively participated in giving info... made accounts... prefilled and everything....the fact that most sites crashed 20 minutes prior to drop times didnt help... I'd say .10% of people got thru manually 

No one here has claimed that they actually copped from there yet. So far the only thing close to proof is the very suspect screenshot posted a few pages back.
oh so that screenshot doesn't belong to anyone from this forum

also that screenshot doesn't say what was ordered from y3 (it could have been any other pair of shoes or clothing)

also that screenshot doesn't say what was ordered from y3 (it could have been any other pair of shoes or clothing)
Another pic showing supposedly the shoes, ordered 2 days before the actual launch date though.

and the screenshot doesnt even show the time... sus 

No one here has claimed that they actually copped from there yet. So far the only thing close to proof is the very suspect screenshot posted a few pages back.

Yeah the screenshot was taken from someone's twitter account, pretty sure it was soon followed by a screenshot of the actual twitter account w/ the caption Trollitus Maximus or something to that effect, but don't quote me on that, I've seen a lotta things in this thread today! Either way, I'd take it all with a big grain of salt.

Mobile Updates from the Kardashians are driving me insane during their Season Premiere :smh:

When is YZY SZN over ?

Mobile Updates from the Kardashians are driving me insane during their Season Premiere
mean.gif

When is YZY SZN over ?
I lasted 10 minutes with that nonsense going to my phone. The yeezys werent worth it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom