ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't doubt TND and other backdoored Y3 but look at the email....but something is fishy on Adidas' end. Why is it EMS and why is it $20 where the hell are these shipping from Italy lol?
i was on when y-3 dropped in the am and i couldnt checkout because it kept removing the shoes from my cart.

I believe it was because my country was set to US and it removed it once it noticed that in checkout. (also backs up that y-3 support email). Maybe a later US release ?

Last edited:
adidas changing the drop for every yeezy release
mean.gif
PB was probably the most fair, even though I didnt eat

Anyone ordered from SSENSE? Did you get a shipping confirmation yet?? It seems like no one has..

I dont think Adidas is interested in being "fair." They are probably following a plan for the line that includes the clothes and accessories

Last edited:

Technically ADC never released their clothing line.. And they did say whoever sold it, would have the mr 350..

I still don't understand why the one and only legit order I made this release was cancelled. I ordered on Cotton Club when they went live and they cancelled me, but yet other people ordered on some random 1pm restock and theirs go through. F that.

I still don't understand why the one and only legit order I made this release was cancelled. I ordered on Cotton Club when they went live and they cancelled me, but yet other people ordered on some random 1pm restock and theirs go through. F that.
first release was a mistake apparently same with autograph

Last edited:

to reward shops that took the risk by buying season 1 product.
I dont think Adidas is interested in being "fair." They are probably following a plan for the line that includes the clothes and accessories
Technically ADC never released their clothing line.. And they did say whoever sold it, would have the mr 350..
got it.. that was the only reason in my mind .... somewhat like nike did with SB core shops got it. or at least they did when i worked at the shop back 10plus years ago

So are black mkt usa just thieves? They've been dark all day. Wtf is going on with the paid raffle?
Someone was on here earlier saying he had won the local raffle. They also posted this a couple hours ago re: online raffle notifications: 

If they haven't called/emailed yet, you probably didn't win, but maybe they're just having long conversations with each winner about how dope the MRs are and you're the next one. Who knows!

They're gonna make out like bandits on this ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they even marked the 350s up. They were charging $600 for the 950s.

i dont understand why adidas changed up this release compared to the last.
The last one was so much smoother...very well executed.  Had me thinking they were really stepping up their release game...instead they digressed with this mess...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom