ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put an end to the worldwide release date...

View media item 1398491

I said this last week. Sometimes us regular folks with no social media and e-accolades know stuff that the "influencers" don't or act like they do know.

And when I say flooded, I mean flooded. And by flooded I do mean big cities like L.A., not Podunk places so save the questions on availability in small markets.

Please, though I sell yeezys, and have sold these for 1k, wait! Don't let the nyc make you stupid. You'll get a pair at the end of the month. FC will not mark these any higher than $700-800 to appease their Nike cosignees.

And....yes they grew on me aesthetically but I can't pull them off as a man stuck in his casual ways. Mainly because the height has no purpose. Mid cut would've been a nice Huarachesque feel

you are epitome of what's wrong with sneaker "fans." You live in your little Air Jordan bubble and write every other sneaker off as wack because it's not being mind f**ked to you as a Nike. Did you even watch Michael Jordan play basketball? I see RIF LA and Flight Club new inventory  every damn day, it's the SAME ****: Air Jordan retro plus this, AJ retro plus that, Roshe Run blah blah. OK, you wanna fit in with the masses so you're a fan too. Fine dude, do whatever makes you happy. But please, don't be ignorant and knock Adidas. Adidas is the ORIGINAL sportwear brand with a deep history. Yes, WE KNOW, Nike makes more money than Adidas. Cool bro, just move along. 
I said this last week. Sometimes us regular folks with no social media and e-accolades know stuff that the "influencers" don't or act like they do know.

And when I say flooded, I mean flooded. And by flooded I do mean big cities like L.A., not Podunk places so save the questions on availability in small markets.

Please, though I sell yeezys, and have sold these for 1k, wait! Don't let the nyc make you stupid. You'll get a pair at the end of the month. FC will not mark these any higher than $700-800 to appease their Nike cosignees.

And....yes they grew on me aesthetically but I can't pull them off as a man stuck in his casual ways. Mainly because the height has no purpose. Mid cut would've been a nice Huarachesque feel
Wow, they grew on you already?!! 

That was quick lol

Except the 9th biggest city in the US doesn't have an Adidas store to save our life. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Dallas be slipping. 

App says it doesn't work on Jailbroken phones.. but my phone isn't even jailbroken :rofl:

Struck out on the Ye concert/screening :smh:

Where/When did you guys enter?

I wasn't going to go the the "screening" but I am in NYC so who knows what could happen. Kanye himself could show up we know he's here lol. I guess its worth going to check out for an hour.

somebody else said this that's not even in NY, he's gonna be at the actual fashion show itself, he can't be in 50 cities at once

Wait so will the app still be used or will I have to camp for the global release if so am back to being on f this :frown:

if you don't have an Adidas store near you it's possible. Adidas stores and foot locker/champs seem to be going through the app while boutiques are doing their own thing

Just yelped some adiddas locals in La dam kinda don't wanna camp at those here's praying that app also works world wide.

Crap I forgot footlocker and champs had these but I hope that doesn't only mean for the Ny release.

Am back to being 50/50 about this release
:frown:

:lol: I knew you was feeling them at least the slightest bit.
Good to hear that though I can get my pair since I'm not in a small market (DC).

WOW didn't think everyone was gonna cry over this Geez. As for my little AJ bubble, I have more than just retro's yo! Yea I did watch MJ play from '87-'98

and also in his Wizard days. For those of you who are all butt hurt over me downing Adidas, I wasn't downing them I'm just not a big fan of the new Yeezy's as I'm not a fan of 

lot's of other kicks including some J's. I'm not against Adidas in any way as a matter a fact I really like the Adida Tubular, and the Y-3 Qasa high.

not sure if this was already answered but how many rockets were given out to the people going to watch the screening of the fashion show

well obviously you have some kind of connection in the sneaker industry tho

I read what you were saying but you never tried to claim you had reputable sources so I took it with a grain of salt like the rest of the info posted

well obviously you have some kind of connection in the sneaker industry tho

I read what you were saying but you never tried to claim you had reputable sources so I took it with a grain of salt like the rest of the info posted

pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom