ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that we here in NYC are gonna have have these for two weeks before everyone but we can't rock caide of all this damn snow
cop that crep protect that everybody and they mama trying to sell. 
laugh.gif

i know addict said the 28th but unknwn never talks about a release this early but hey if they said it then thats what it is.
True I called the store and as well on that Instagram post, they stated they were in NYC for the show, which basically states they're gonna announce the release date being the 28th.

Nah I didn't search for it I seen the Y3 pic on the home page and wz like WTF! Didn't think an Adidas shoe wuld ever be on here.
Should of known they're was gonna be an exception for these. They ok looking, but just glad they don't compare too the Air Yeezy 2's so I won't be all
thirsty for em like I was for the Yeezy 2's. I'm finally getting my first pair of Yeezy 2's, Just finalizing the agreements between both sides.
I know wrong thread but I got booted from the NA Yeezy thread. :rofl:

1. there are threads for plenty other Adidas shoes

2. so your gonna pay thousands for a 250$ sneaker, and you're laughing at us?

tumblr_lwn1al6jXR1r79nqko1_500.gif

Kanye got you posting in a thread about a shoe you clearly dont like too...hmmmm

View media item 1398440

that's what I'm saying, from stans to haters everybody has an opinion

that's how I know all you dudes are fans, cuz you don't go into a lebron thread to talk s*** about lebrons unless you like lebrons in the first place. at least the stans don't try and hide it

Anyone get a confrontation email from Seattle? I just happened to have my Twitter page open when the link pop'd upand filled out my info in around a minute. Surprised there was 250 people to do that before me. Like some people just watch certain Twitter heads all damn day. Lol. I don't know but I wish I had the option.

They dont usually announce releases 2 weeks ahead of time.
Addict and Unkwn stated the 28th, unless you're like head manager at the Adidas store at Aventura mall or South Beach..

i know addict said the 28th but unknwn never talks about a release this early but hey if they said it then thats what it is.
True I called the store and as well on that Instagram post, they stated they were in NYC for the show, which basically states they're gonna announce the release date being the 28th.
adidas already announced that 28th is the worldwide release. Read back a few pages...

I stay on the beach and Y3 store and adidas store seemed to know nothing about it but what they read on here that 9k pairs would be in NYC this week only. They have no clue

I know the thing is that this store called Unknwn posted something on IG that looked looked they were gonna drop this weekend. He didn't know the world wide release for EVERYONE outside of NYC is FEB 28th.

Nah I didn't search for it I seen the Y3 pic on the home page and wz like WTF! Didn't think an Adidas shoe wuld ever be on here.

Should of known they're was gonna be an exception for these. They ok looking, but just glad they don't compare too the Air Yeezy 2's so I won't be all

thirsty for em like I was for the Yeezy 2's. I'm finally getting my first pair of Yeezy 2's, Just finalizing the agreements between both sides.

I know wrong thread but I got booted from the NA Yeezy thread. 
roll.gif
congrats on the yeezy purchase.. how many Thousands did it set you back.. im waiting for someone to do one of those prank videos and they step on someones yeezy's foreal.. theyd call it the 5thousanddollarRIPStomp..lol

I know wrong thread but I got booted from the NA Yeezy thread. 
roll.gif
you are epitome of what's wrong with sneaker "fans." You live in your little Air Jordan bubble and write every other sneaker off as wack because it's not being mind f**ked to you as a Nike. Did you even watch Michael Jordan play basketball? I see RIF LA and Flight Club new inventory  every damn day, it's the SAME ****: Air Jordan retro plus this, AJ retro plus that, Roshe Run blah blah. OK, you wanna fit in with the masses so you're a fan too. Fine dude, do whatever makes you happy. But please, don't be ignorant and knock Adidas. Adidas is the ORIGINAL sportwear brand with a deep history. Yes, WE KNOW, Nike makes more money than Adidas. Cool bro, just move along. 

I wasn't going to go the the "screening" but I am in NYC so who knows what could happen. Kanye himself could show up we know he's here lol. I guess its worth going to check out for an hour.

Wait so will the app still be used or will I have to camp for the global release if so am back to being on f this :frown:

If you get tickets for the NYC show will it be live since it is going on here. It would seem stupid to watch something on a screen thats going on just a couple of blocks away….

Wait so will the app still be used or will I have to camp for the global release if so am back to being on f this
frown.gif
Hasn't been stated yet.

Hoping the app goes worldwide too, then no camping is involved!

Not looking forward to camping down London in February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom