ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's kind of the point.

If Kanye can make other people's brands happen, why doesn't he invest his finances and resources in his own line and his own designs and make them happen rather than rant and rave about his unpleasant experiences with OTHER designers/fashion houses?

Kanye is clearly a great marketing vehicle. He has a legion of outlandishly passionate fans (almost disturbing at times) who will watch and follow his every move. Which is why he can propel those brands.

Kanye as designer is still unproven. Which seems to be why he isn't being handed the creative control he wants by many of the brands he works with.

If kanye released a line like

Off white/Pyrex, fear of God, and just don it would be a commercial success and be eaten up by the masses you and I known that.

He wants to be in bed with high end fashion and I think he will never get what he wants from them just because how things are built. And he doesn't understand his success in Nike and Adidas means nothing to them.

So I wouldn't say he's unproven he has proven he can design one great and timeless sneaker in the yeezy and one of the most successful artist type sneakers of all time.

But it doesn't matter people will give him credit other will not.

Dude to me always delivers great designs but yeah he shouldn't be crying anymore it was fun at first but come on dude has pop culture in his hands right now he shouldn't be acting the way he does.

So we all saw this pic a while back.. now that we know what the yeezy boost 750 looks like, what are the odds this is a potential drop from Ye? ......

thots ?
Has a similar sole, This could be the GR/widely available version
Wait what 8 cities? I thought it was just NY
So far it's just NYC, more cities to come later. I doubt it'll be just 8 cities in total. 

I could easily see them being the other yeezy release.

I know it was debunked, but so was the airplane pic....

Best shots imo.

I really hope these will be the more available model. Don't need another red shoe. Prefer this style.

W0iyzXg.png

10865098_407047132802013_1808297350_n.jpg

where did the idea theres a gr and a limited version come from 
ohwell.gif
well Kanye said that his sneakers will be more widely available and plenty to go around, that was his whole rant during the entire Yeezus tour and one of the reason why he left Nike. And then there are rumors from reliable sources that the Yeezy Boost that was just revealed were going to be limited in quantity. So that means theres gotta be another version thats more general release.

I know it's off topic, but does anyone know if there will be a live stream of the grammys? Because I'm in Europe 

So the rope laces come in box or someone pulled those from their personal collection? I like that pic most out of every pic thus far. The pic of Kanye on the sofa made the shoes look sloppy and soggy imo.

So we all saw this pic a while back.. now that we know what the yeezy boost 750 looks like, what are the odds this is a potential drop from Ye? ......

thots ?

View media item 1391778

I could easily see them being the other yeezy release.

I know it was debunked, but so was the airplane pic....

see, you get my point! . 

I've never been this excited to watch the grammys  srs  lol

you guys sound like you would buy if only if Kanye happened to design it, cuz they look like any old Adidas to me

you guys sound like you would buy if only if Kanye happened to design it, cuz they look like any old Adidas to me
wrong... i was just saying. we saw the  airplane picture and it got shot down ( no pun intended )   ..that picture surface and the sole looks really similar to the 750 boost thats confirmed... 

I'm just trying to get the wheels turning  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom