ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me derail this thread with some new yeezy info

View attachment 2027383 View attachment 2027384
Ok gonna be serious now. Let’s be honest w how this works, these pics in the Wild aren’t random:
- Ye or Kim wear the latest samples to
Build hype, gauge sentiment
- either a paparazzi that is on their payroll or just someone on their payroll snaps the pics, they are essentially staged
- come on these photos are always the same, Ye making a mean face, perfectly posing in a ys outfit.
- Yeezy mafia, which is either Yeezy supply or adidas affiliated tweets immediately, building hype. I mean come on, they even have the official style sheets. No corporation would knowingly allow an employee to leak so much so often. It’s an inside job.
- they then gauge social media, boards like this, etc to see how hype is and measure which steps to take
- samples go into production and 4 months later hit the market, hype already built

We’ve seen this enough times to know how it works. My guess is the yeebras either got a poor response or were faked so early they added the gum sole and limited production based on these early factors. Thoughts?

so who was the one with the yeezysupply number i didn't get no pms

more v2s
gucci3.png

Anyone got that Twitter pic? Some dude was begging YS for a refund cause they bought a bra. He was like I’m only 14 and broke lol.

why wouldn't they keep pumping out V2's? These are shoes, not collectors items. Every release is an instant sell out! Kanye saying Yeezys for everybody is holding true!!!
I would add that Adidas has handled the Yeezy hype perfectly. They are basically now limited GRs- they are making more and more of them but just enough so that they still sell out and never sit on shelves. V2’s are like UB in the sense that they work, they don’t change em that much year to year and they still are popular. No need to reinvent the wheel and retire em completely. This is a business. They sell em by the boatloads. I think the days of ultra limited releases are gone. I expect them to make more wave runners too, maybe not in the original cway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom