ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? i was kinda disappointed in hand. i’m gonna have to make a move with mine for some zebras or peebras

don’t get me wrong, they’re a nice clean colorway, just not for me i guess

I felt the same way when I saw them and it made my feel ok about striking out 8)

I hate that sock liner

Same, it wouldn’t be so bad if the rest of the shoe matched :lol:

But in all seriousness I think the materials look lighter in the larger sizes :nerd:

Except for on the liner so that ruins them unless you got small *** feet :rolleyes

Finally got tints in hand. “Meh” is all I can say. Not bad but not great.

This

B893FC8D-A6DA-4E05-A55E-C771FC1DA98D.png

Urine luck! There’s a new Yeezy in 6 months.
So basically a cream 2.0 with a hint of yellow

Peezys are still better. Those are just Creams colored with a highlighter that's nearly out of ink.

Hey fam. I know I’ve been told not to expect much from some folks here not being intellectual heavyweights but sadly you’re missing the point of what Ye is doing w the YZY 350 line, let me explain:

- V1- it’s like the origin of the world, the beginning
- V2- the world changes and evolves
- adds a very sophisticated pull tab to symbolize the shackles on society and struggle of man
- newest colorways- the peabra and the new pea cream- these may seem like yellowed unoriginal versions of prior releases. But they are not. They are a statement on the world ending. Ye is now deconstructing the YZY line by “yellowing” or in a sense “urinating” on the world he created. He is saying that the world is doomed and signaling the end of days? And this “leaked” (another key word here) a few days before Xmas.
- plus Yeezy Mafia is the leaker of everything (duh, yeezy mafia clearly is either someone at adidas or w Yeezy supply, impossible to have literally all of the inside info for every single drop like this. These “leaks” are nonsense. Yeezy mafia is a symbol of the devil, bringing us delights but the sentinel of our downfall).

Pick up on the signs fam, the YZY line seems unoriginal, dead, uninspired and boring, but he is telling us everything we need to know now w this latest release. The project is coming full circle.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned earlier, there was no reason to worry. ADC finally shipped out all my pairs today. Est delivery 12/29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom