ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The semi-frozen yellows look nice here. Is this how they look in person or are they more volt?

IMO yes Since it’s indoors doesn’t seem like it shows that much volt hit to it , I would think outside you would get more of that ,the greyish zebra print does tone it down a bit .. but nice overall

from local FB group. mad props to this guy

Screenshot_20171127-210939.png
Me when I meet up with dude
giphy.gif

Think I officially took an L on ADC. No longer see the pending PayPal charge on my CC statement. Haven't received the cancellation email or anything from adidas yet, but they haven't shipped out my order. Lame

dude chill its monday lmao, one business day after the shoes dropped. i havent got shipping either, if you dont have shipping by friday then you worry.

dude chill its monday lmao, one business day after the shoes dropped. i havent got shipping either, if you dont have shipping by friday then you worry.

The not shipping part doesn't worry me, it's the pending charge not saying completed on paypal and disappearing on my chase. Did you pay with PayPal and it says authorization pending as well?

The not shipping part doesn't worry me, it's the pending charge not saying completed on paypal and disappearing on my chase. Did you pay with PayPal and it says authorization pending as well?

It’ll come back up once the order is shipped. Worst case, they don’t ship and you don’t get the shoes. Best case, they don’t charge and you get a free pair of yeezys. Just gotta wait

it did when i checked maybe two hours ago, but now it says completed. but usually adidas charges drop off, and then re-appear again, from my experiences

People need to chill about shipping.. It's just shoes in the end

I don’t know about that. I get it. Yes, it’s just shoes. However I understand the other side of it that many people waited in lines, tried in numerous raffles and then put in work over the weekend to luckily score a single pair. To then not see movement on them and hear people talking about getting tracking numbers justifies a “sinking feeling” in my mind.

Yes it’s just sneakers and life would go on. It would still suck to take an L after 3-4 days of being relieved. Much worse than just getting that L on Saturday.

I don’t know about that. I get it. Yes, it’s just shoes. However I understand the other side of it that many people waited in lines, tried in numerous raffles and then put in work over the weekend to luckily score a single pair. To then not see movement on them and hear people talking about getting tracking numbers justifies a “sinking feeling” in my mind.

Yes it’s just sneakers and life would go on. It would still suck to take an L after 3-4 days of being relieved. Much worse than just getting that L on Saturday.
Oh believe me, I been in the same boat before. But it doesn't help if you keep worrying about shipping and letting it bum you out for a couple days. Plus the resale on these aren't that crazy.
Just want people to take their minds off of worrying about shipping, whatever happens happens. There's nothing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom