ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh believe me, I been in the same boat before. But it doesn't help if you keep worrying about shipping and letting it bum you out for a couple days. Plus the resale on these aren't that crazy.
Just want people to take their minds off of worrying about shipping, whatever happens happens. There's nothing you can do.

Agreed!

Just checked with UPS regarding my YS package for the Peebras. They said the package is missing in transit and to file a missing package claim :emoji_sob:

dang that sucks bro..

Damn .....

The Ls just keep piling.

Won the SNS raffle for Belug 2.0, but bank declined the charge because they thought it was fraud so SNS cancelled that win.
Now I find out my Peebras package from YS is missing. God damn it UPS

Fckkkkkkk

Anyone else see that rarity chart YS put up? I thought the Black Fridays were super available last year. Guess I remembered wrong.

Damn .....

The Ls just keep piling.

Won the SNS raffle for Belug 2.0, but bank declined the charge because they thought it was fraud so SNS cancelled that win.

Fckkkkkkk
:sick: Man I’m feeling for you. This just means you’ve got some good **** coming your way. You’re attitude is clutch though, I mean what can you do? Sending out some good vibes your way...

Damn .....

The Ls just keep piling.

Fckkkkkkk

bruh! :sick:

that’s terrible! what bank? chase has cockblocked me more than once on shoe releases. hopefully the peedbras turn up or you at least have a ton of good karma coming your way

Is it just me or EU sneaker stores raffles are more legit? I am seeing more people winning off EU stores' raffles. Or maybe US stores just backdoor their pairs more

bruh! :sick:

that’s terrible! what bank? chase has cockblocked me more than once on shoe releases. hopefully the peedbras turn up or you at least have a ton of good karma coming your way

Bank of America. No clue why SNS transaction was marked as "fradulent" since I ordered from Sivas before and that foreign transaction went through.

I don’t know about that. I get it. Yes, it’s just shoes. However I understand the other side of it that many people waited in lines, tried in numerous raffles and then put in work over the weekend to luckily score a single pair. To then not see movement on them and hear people talking about getting tracking numbers justifies a “sinking feeling” in my mind.

Yes it’s just sneakers and life would go on. It would still suck to take an L after 3-4 days of being relieved. Much worse than just getting that L on Saturday.

Dude you know there are still people out there that are still splashing....just to put things into perspective :tongue:

I know it's too late but I call all my cc companies before yzy weekend. fraud prevention can be annoying as hell

I got my Yebras today and am actually really happy with them! This is my first time being able to check out Yeezys in hand. I really like my NMD R1s in size 12, so I went with a 12 on the Yeezys. After reading more sizing comments here I feared these might be too small. Well, they fit great! I did take the liner out (and NMDs don't have a liner). I understand what people say about the narrow tip of the toes on the Yeezys, but this yellow pair is noticeably longer than my NMDs and both pairs are size 12. So, it's like Yeezy accounted for the "style" of the pointed toe by making the shoe slightly longer to accommodate.

I did order a 13 in the 2.0s after reading through hundreds and hundreds of pages in this thread and not having my yellows yet to try on. I'm guessing the 13 will work great for me, being that people are saying they fit a bit tighter and also that I'll go ahead and leave the liner in on those. So yeah...eager to check out the 2.0s in a couple of days when they show up! And these semi frozens look pretty good in hand!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom