ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the reason Fashion Show didn’t let you check in?

All the employee told me was the codes and beacon would not available until tomorrow.

Naw I'm much closer to the strip lol but I'll be more flexible after work tomorrow. Which one would you think is have a better chance at? I' also gonna check out undefeated tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Np, I really think the better chance is at Town Square Shiekh. Seemed like the entire FNL line at Fashion Show went to Fashion Show Shiekh afterwards since it was right there. Not sure how many people are going or even know about Town Square.

What u mean? You got platinum and gold accounts right?
I mean to add the extra min I have to reserve the store and then click earn headstart ?

I'm platinum VIP for FTL

Gotta spend $80 more at champs

And $225 at FTA..gonna take care of those two tomorrow since im off til weds

All the employee told me was the codes and beacon would not available until tomorrow.

Np, I really think the better chance is at Town Square Shiekh. Seemed like the entire FNL line at Fashion Show went to Fashion Show Shiekh afterwards since it was right there. Not sure how many people are going or even know about Town Square.

Seems odd that they wouldn’t have the check in stuff today...

Also I’m making the trip over to Town Square tomorrow after work...I live all the way out at Tuscany and wasn’t driving all the way over today...Much closer if I go after work...

Seems odd that they wouldn’t have the check in stuff today...

Also I’m making the trip over to Town Square tomorrow after work...I live all the way out at Tuscany and wasn’t driving all the way over today...Much closer if I go after work...

Yeah it seemed very odd to me too. I didn’t feel like going to Miracle Mile so I just used a code from this thread.

Thanks, didn’t know they have an app. Great, more apps to install for shoes :emoji_unamused:

Yup another app, I didn’t know until this release that Shiekh had an app and were handling raffles via the app now.

can't fathom anyone being in this thread that doesn't have a 10 min head start by now

I don’t shop at those stores

I just want to know how many of you will be staying up all night again? :lol:

Not again, well... maybe

people stayed up all night overnight waiting for YS even tho we all said wasn't going to drop till sunshine. Losing sleep over L's :lol:

It’s more of a slumber party.

Anyone want to have a party?

isco isco

Yea, you need to sign up for the release first, before you can check-in. If you don't know what to do with the codes posted in here then PM me. Not trying to help these lurkers out.

You ain’t never lied!

What would be the upgrades on the V3s?

Put a swoosh on the side.

I have 6 ftl vip accounts, 5 champs vip accounts and 1 footaction VIP. Did 2 finishline raffles and manager told me i should be good. Trying to hit atleast 10 pair . Manager at champs told me they had 200 stock and another had 500 stock. Plenty to go around. Ill be busy saturday

J

Do you have all those accounts under the same name, phone number and address?? If all the same have you hit on several shoes before.... just asking because I have 2 accounts for each FTL, FA, CHAMPS... with same info on all... will that affect my chances in a negative way?

Chance rocking the 700’s on SNL last night...

C3376766-B506-47A7-8C84-6E64110DA2EB.jpeg

Do you have all those accounts under the same name, phone number and address?? If all the same have you hit on several shoes before.... just asking because I have 2 accounts for each FTL, FA, CHAMPS... with same info on all... will that affect my chances in a negative way?

dam i hope they are all close to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom