ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah splash this week is gonna be HOURS long. Thats why fightontrojans said to clear up your afternoon, because even a morning drop is gonna drag into the PM :lol:

Is it the one at fashion show doing it? I' stuck at work till 5 should I even bother making the trip to the strip?

Yeah Fashion Show Shiekh. You live closer to Town Square? The Shiekhs there is also having it. Raffle does not end today if you can’t make it out. FTL Fashion Show would not let me check in. They said to come back tomorrow. I just used a code from this thread to check in.

I might be done with ADC

Nothing else to do

It’s really random. I ate on creams but zebras I couldn’t get through for as much pairs as there was

Hoping to hit in store so I don’t gotta be mad if I don’t get past splash.

Went to Adidas Toronto to pick up my confirmed pair. First time ever hitting on confirmed.

They had a few guys outside asking you if you wanted to sell to them :lol:

The funniest was some guy inside arguing that he should get a pair even though he had no voucher on the confirmed app and his name wasn't on the list. Definitely a guy who messed with the app in some way and was trying to scam a pair smh
Went to Adidas Toronto to pick up my confirmed pair. First time ever hitting on confirmed.

They had a few guys outside asking you if you wanted to sell to them :lol:

The funniest was some guy inside arguing that he should get a pair even though he had no voucher on the confirmed app and his name wasn't on the list. Definitely a guy who messed with the app in some way and was trying to scam a pair smh
I was probably beside you cause I heard and seen all that.

for reals.. finishline cerritos was out of tix before they even opened.. lame...
seems like those who got tix at FNL have a decent shot of winning..

first time in that mall.. i went left when i should have went right.. got there 3 min too late LOL

I got to FNL by me at 1015 and was surprised thought I was first in line. A small group came up behind me and my girl. Then we noticed a line at Eblens across the hall. A minute later FNL employees came out and gave us tickets.
I didn't even know Eblens was doing them and hopped in that line. All those people had already got FNL tickets. So at least my store was letting a small line build up then handing them out and repeating that till actual opening time

28F0E0FB-AF6E-4139-B21C-396171566750.gif

he's joking

I really wish we could stop saying massive gr here. Especially after hearing some stores only have 25 pairs.
Cause Friday night is going to hit a lot of y'all hard like a wrecking ball

Patience my friend. They will learn. In terms of Yeezy releases they are a “GR” still a limited shoe though. I️ know a girl who works at a FNL and she says they get around 40 pairs with over 500 entries

anyone know how to by pass a the forbidden 403 error message on norse? I think my page monitor got me blocked.. i turned it off but ive still been gettin the message for a couple of hours

Next weekend will be a long release, so clear your Saturday afternoon if you plan on trying online.

The # I heard was 100-125k pairs TOTAL online worldwide for ADC (US/UK/Canada/AU, etc). That alone is probably equal or close to cream #'s, for those keeping track. :wink:

Not sure how it would split up, but it looks like Canada SHOULD finally get more than 60 pair on a release. :lol:

I just want to know how many of you will be staying up all night again? :lol:
I'll be here. TEAM NO SLEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom