ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The finish line I entered is not leaving voicemails, do they not understand that on a Monday people have work and things to do other than sit next to the phone all day? Very lazy of them if you ask me.

The finish line I entered is not leaving voicemails, do they not understand that on a Monday people have work and things to do other than sit next to the phone all day? Very lazy of them if you ask me.

dam. the one and only FNL i got to enter today, the girl was very nice, said please make sure you leave a number where we can leave you a message...

think she wanted the D tbh

They work retail and earn hourly wages. They can't possibly fathom what it's like to have a real career

Not sure if it's been brought up but YM hints that the Blue Tints will be the last V2 in a LONG time.....

I know we should take everything they say with a grain of salt but it's been a long time coming for them to get a new silhouette IMO

Not sure if it's been brought up but YM hints that the Blue Tints will be the last V2 in a LONG time.....

I know we should take everything they say with a grain of salt but it's been a long time coming for them to get a new silhouette IMO
2018 350 model looks bad though. Real bad.

My guess is we enter a yeezy boost drought.. the mud / desert rats will drop next it seems like..

Adidas/Yeezy is doing some big time hiring in LA for designers... "real" jobs, not retail (according to some NT'ers ITT)

Better stock up now boys! =(

Next weekend will be a long release, so clear your Saturday afternoon if you plan on trying online.

The # I heard was 100-125k pairs TOTAL online worldwide for ADC (US/UK/Canada/AU, etc). That alone is probably equal or close to cream #'s, for those keeping track. :wink:

Not sure how it would split up, but it looks like Canada SHOULD finally get more than 60 pair on a release. :lol:

So is FNL contacting tomorrow 5pm like the blog says or at 1pm the day before the launch like the ticket says?

Next weekend will be a long release, so clear your Saturday afternoon if you plan on trying online.

The # I heard was 100-125k pairs TOTAL online worldwide for ADC (US/UK/Canada/AU, etc). That alone is probably equal or close to cream #'s, for those keeping track. :wink:

Not sure how it would split up, but it looks like Canada SHOULD finally get more than 60 pair on a release. :lol:

you do 2-4-1? Asking for a friend :wink:

I have 6 ftl vip accounts, 5 champs vip accounts and 1 footaction VIP. Did 2 finishline raffles and manager told me i should be good. Trying to hit atleast 10 pair . Manager at champs told me they had 200 stock and another had 500 stock. Plenty to go around. Ill be busy saturday

J

Last edited:
dam. the one and only FNL i got to enter today, the girl was very nice, said please make sure you leave a number where we can leave you a message...

think she wanted the D tbh

Lmao you talking about one of the girls at Mission Viejo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom