ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only gunning fa da greys or blue tints wateva they called...yall can eat up da rest..oh coppin da maroons if they real 2

On feet only :smokin
They look even bigger on feet lol

I think people that copped are praying to whatever god they believe in that these will be hot so they can make a big profit

While others in here that didn't pick up because they were sitting are kicking themselves for not picking up when they had the chance and seeing the potential that can be for these shoes

700s are absolute fire. No doubt about it. going to look awesome with the right pair of jeans.

really, anything that isn't a 350 won't get any love in here. infact anything that isn't a Beluga, a Moonrock/Tan, or a Core Red won't get much love in here.

I'm honestly curious to see how some of you guys rock these. If these weren't $300 I could see a lot of women wearing them.

For those who compare 750's to uggz just stop. They are totally different. Different sillouette, different sole, etc. IMO they are cleaner than the 700's. I'm not saying the 700's are the most ugliest shoe ever but they aren't the best either. People always compare a shoe to another as reference but these just like all the rest of the yeezys will catch on. At the end of the day it's to each his own.

Happy to do a few on foot pictures when my pair arrive. & Happy to receive several posts of fashion advice & thinly veiled hostility from guys who wear sneaker-socks, $10 shorts and a $7 t-shirt 365 days a year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom