ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an order and left the screen and when I came back my dog made a second order
I thought they were so beautiful that the 300 dollar price point had to be for just one shoe. So I made sure to add another one into the cart. I didn’t even care if I got 2 lefts or 2 rights.

After seeing that pix above I'm glad I skipped out on these and sold out when I found they released... I don't care how comfy those things are they look like " Doug funnie " sneakers...

I hope there is hype on those wave runners to eaze the pressure of the 350s

B76HBnJCEAA1Alz.jpg:large

Just send them this pic

The bulkiness of the 700s is so over exaggerated like dudes in here never worn a pair of Jordan Retros in their life. :lol:

Found this tweet when yeezy 750 OG was releasing:

The reaction was kinda the similar as yeezy 700 now.

Last edited:
We have a long time before these are in hand for people's opinions to go back and forth. The laces are definitely long and I'm hoping its not a product of these running really big as has been noted. I'm planning on wearing my pair at this point being a new dad this year, it'll go well during those neighborhood walks.

yeah i think as the date gets closer and maybe we get better pictures decisions can be made

fbcaf4_a7fa6645f219488db31e64a76edcf3f0~mv2.jpg

But these look double knocked or something. So it appears the laces are long...but they don't look overly bulky here. Really the only design thing that i am on the fence about is the toecap/mudguard on the front. It makes the toe look narrow and long (rat face if you will). But it isn't as pronounced on other pictures as it is on others...so we will see

and if the silhouette ends up more like this, then i am 100% sold.

Last edited:
yeah i think as the date gets closer and maybe we get better pictures decisions can be made

fbcaf4_a7fa6645f219488db31e64a76edcf3f0~mv2.jpg

But these look double knocked or something. So it appears the laces are long...but they don't look overly bulky here. Really the only design thing that i am on the fence about is the toecap/mudguard on the front. It makes the toe look narrow and long (rat face if you will). But it isn't as pronounced on other pictures as it is on others...so we will see

That pic is why I stuck with my V2 size...Shoe looks very narrow in the toebox area...If it ends up being too big I have a set of 6mm lunarlon insoles I've been itching to use in a boost based shoe...

glad i copped

cant wait to get them in hand..2017 has flown by but now it feels like time has slowed to a crawl until november

these pretty much killed a lot of the anticipation i had for a lot of other drops this year

i already see the turn happening with many even though they are still trying to convince themselves otherwise

had to dig this gem up after copping

N64_Wave_Race_64.jpg

a new wave among us

After seeing that pix above I'm glad I skipped out on these and sold out when I found they released... I don't care how comfy those things are they look like " Doug funnie " sneakers...

I hope there is hype on those wave runners to eaze the pressure of the 350s

This dude went from "I NEED THEM NOW!!" to "PASSSS!!" U still have 2 months to flip-flop back and forth :rofl:

what do you mean? V2 affect price on V1?

What I Meant Is, I'm Curious To See How The V2 Beluga Release Will Effect The Original V1 Current Market Value. Will We See That Price Point Dip Further With Gained Interest In The V2 Beluga Or Will The V1's Hold Value If The V2's End Up A Less Sought After Colorway?

Don't Really See DS Beluga's Getting Any Better Than That $850 Point Tho :nerd:

Bruh y'all can't tell me these don't look like those slippers made to look like yeezys you were around the house. Jordan retros were bulky but these take it to a whole new extreme. Every pic I see makes me dislike the shoe more and more. Even if some how I did start liking them that 300 tag is crazy to me especially for shoes like these. I don't even feel like those raf Simmons or balenciagas runners should cost what they do. It just looks cheap imo

This dude went from "I NEED THEM NOW!!" to "PASSSS!!" U still have 2 months to flip-flop back and forth :rofl:

lol I thought I was the only one who noticed this. He wanted them bad and even tried to get a pair on ebay.

What I Meant Is, I'm Curious To See How The V2 Beluga Release Will Effect The Original V1 Current Market Value. Will We See That Price Point Dip Further With Gained Interest In The V2 Beluga Or Will The V1's Hold Value If The V2's End Up A Less Sought After Colorway?

Don't Really See DS Beluga's Getting Any Better Than That $850 Point Tho :nerd:

Nah I don't think any V2 will affect V1 pricing unless they come out with the same exact color scheme and pattern. Only then will people prefer the V2 version of that colorway over V1. Otherwise, V1's will likely hold their value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom