ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah most likely for site admins
Ye ain't making his F&F wake up at 6am and enter a password in order to cop :lol:
They have a separate link or the direct hookup

Yeah thats what I thought. I doubt F&F even need to cop. Lol. Well thanks for the info.

Black Friday's. also other sneakers that come out on weekdays. Not everything releases on a Saturday.
yes that I remember. Was just trying to figure out which yeezys you picked up on a weekday. Besides the black friday pairs, I think every v2 has been a saturday. OT V1's also released on a weekday.

yes that I remember. Was just trying to figure out which yeezys you picked up on a weekday. Besides the black friday pairs, I think every v2 has been a saturday. OT V1's also released on a weekday.
Yeah OT V1s were weekday. Really wanted those but had to go to work. Tried to queue like an hour before I head out for work and tried to queue for the next hour when I got to work 
laugh.gif

Yeah. They changed it why who knows. Proabbly so employees can have the left overs lol

probably so they can rush people to pick up their stuff and get it over with and not have to spend all day for pickup. But backfires because it jams everyone within that 5 hour window and lines are even longer now. A combination of more stock with each release and the shorten pickup window makes the lines ridiculous

Last edited:
probably so they can rush people to pick up their stuff and get it over with and not have to spend all day for pickup. But backfires because it jams everyone within that 5 hour window and lines are even longer now. A combination of more stock with each release and the shorten pickup window makes the lines ridiculous

One thing for sure footsite pickup is a lot faster than adidas

For some reason adidas just takes looong to pickup, like they do each step in slow motion

Other than belugas the zebras stand out the most for me

Even though the red stripe was cool, it's still just a black shoe with a color stripe at the end of the day to me

Yeah. Just a sucker for bw shoe. Really hope I can hit even just one pair.

Regarding the confirmed app, two of the main adidas stores in North NJ by me have been closed for renovations "Willowbrook and Garden state malls". I'm on the border of the zones of North NJ and NYC would it be wise to change my zone from NJ to NYC?

after the pickup deadline, they are technically allowed to let the unclaimed go to FCFS or let employees get first dibs. 

BUT, for yeezys, usually pickup lines are so long that you would be waiting from before deadline time until well after deadline time and they will still honor it. I doubt that where theres no more lines and its after pickup deadline and they let you still pickup
If there's still a line and it's getting close to the deadline, they give everyone on line a wristband. If I try to join the line after 3pm when they've already given out wristbands then my pair is forfeited. I can joint the FCFS line but I'll be in the back if there's already a line

If there's still a line and it's getting close to the deadline, they give everyone on line a wristband. If I try to join the line after 3pm when they've already given out wristbands then my pair is forfeited. I can joint the FCFS line but I'll be in the back if there's already a line
do they honor everyone in line with a reservation even if deadline passes? 

any idea why the FTL won't let me brother verify the number on my moms account on her phone? he told me its saying invalid number although its valid and its listed on the account?

Same thing happened to me after I had to restore my phone. Called, chatted, emailed them and they wouldn't help, so I just put it on my iPad. 

wait, theres no app for iPad though?

I don't get why it won't work.

wait, theres no app for iPad though?

I don't get why it won't work.
I just downloaded the iPhone version.

Might be something with my iPhone 5 as all the foot apps give that message, even if I enter different phone numbers. Works perfectly on all other devices though 

Chicago heads what's the word other then footlockers Footaction and thefinishline on Michigan ave. Was talking to an employee at FL today on my lunch break and he was telling me these will be put out in numbers. We shell see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom