ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the confirmed app, two of the main adidas stores in North NJ by me have been closed for renovations "Willowbrook and Garden state malls". I'm on the border of the zones of North NJ and NYC would it be wise to change my zone from NJ to NYC?

NYC would be a better bet...
I'm in NJ too but I'm driving into NY zone cuz there's always more stock and I've hit on Confirmed in NY zone for the Oreos and Breds , but I've never hit in NJ zone.

Nobody said it was hard to do. Just saying it's a shady practice. 

How would you like it if you wanted to purchase something from a brick & mortar store, but they ask you to purchase $300 of other merchandise first? Probably not so good right? Now imagine them saying you have to spend $300 of other merchandise first for a CHANCE to purchase the item you actually want to buy. 
IIRC there was a store that did this for a yeezy release

but for the footsite apps, they do allocate pairs to those that aren't VIP, so it's not technically a requirement. And for those that hit at the nonvip allocation, after this purchase and something else they hit that level already.

but for the footsite apps, they do allocate pairs to those that aren't VIP, so it's not technically a requirement. And for those that hit at the nonvip allocation, after this purchase and something else they hit that level already.
I know there was a store that did that for the Haven x Ultra Boost collab. When they opened, they told people who were waiting in line for hours they had to purchase like $200  or $300 dollars of old Alexander Wang clothing before they can purchase the Haven x Ultra Boost 
laugh.gif

I refuse to support that practice, so I accept that the Foot apps aren't an option for me. I can't remember the last time I actually purchased anything from Footlocker / Footaction / Champs. So I sure as hell ain't gonna purchase some stuff I don't want just for a chance to give them more money. 

Last edited:

I know there was a store that did that for the Haven x Ultra Boost collab. When they opened, they told people who were waiting in line for hours they had to purchase like $200  or $300 dollars of old Alexander Wang clothing before they can purchase the Haven x Ultra Boost 
laugh.gif

I refuse to support that practice, so I accept that the Foot apps aren't an option for me. I can't remember the last time I actually purchased anything from Footlocker / Footaction / Champs. So I sure as hell ain't gonna purchase some stuff I don't want just for a chance to give them more money. 
the nice thing is even though the chances are lower for a smaller head start its still free to participate

my only complaint is them splitting rewards from each store. the program should be shared across all of them

Is that accurate? So that explains why some people hit with 6-7 minute head starts and others take L's even with full 10 min head starts. A bit unfair and fair at the same time. I'd be livid if a 6-7 minute head start dude hit at a store that I took a L at with the full 10 minutes.

Last edited:
it'll happen

there was a member who went to pick up and their pair was picked up 
I heard corporate takes it seriously and employees are risking getting canned for it.

The app is supposed to track whether your pair was picked up or not so if you get there and your app says not picked up but your pair is gone, the employees are going to start spouting excuses and lies.

Last edited:
Is that accurate? So that explains why some people hit with 6-7 minute head starts and others take L's even with full 10 min head starts. A bit unfair and fair at the same time. I'd be livid if a 6-7 minute head start dude hit at a store that I took a L at with the full 10 minutes.
I don't think I've heard of a single person who has won with 0M headstart. So that should explain a lot. 

Last edited:
Footlocker where I hit on most releases on the app told me stock numbers are very similar to the beluga & bred releases

Hoping that karma hits me lol gave my black/red pair to my best man. Has anyone hit the raffles with multiple emails and the same name?

I don't think I've heard of a single person who has won with 0M headstart. So that should explain a lot. 
I believe if you sign up for the free VIP account (not Platinum), you at least get the 6-7 mins head start. So, it's basically the worst head start you can get if you've used the app before.

laugh.gif

That was RSVP Gallery here in Chicago.

They wanted $200 in Wang gear to buy "select sizes" of the Haven's.  While around the block at St Alfred people grabbed them for retail like normal by waiting/camping.

RSVP is also owned by VIrgil Abloh so he can technically do whatever the heck he wants. 
laugh.gif

I honestly believe some of those employees would rather have yeezys instead of that job lol

Maybe but a single pair of Yeezy's worth losing your primary source of income if you're a student or it's your summer job, etc? If it's your actual job, it would be even worse. These don't have TD value either. Not worth it imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom