ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave my father the PP for Father's Day. And he loves it. Perfect dad shoe.

We both wear similar sizes so I got 8.5. He prefers a size 9 so now I'm on the hunt for a swap or to get a size 9 for a decent price.
does he know they are "yeezy" or a revamped reebok classic ?

My gym got some fast *** internet :x no one even uses the wifi and place is empty 90% of the time or just filled with 89 year olds.

Contemplating going Saturday but not sure where I would post up to do it :lol:

Stationary bike

Very true but I've been to plenty of stores where they just tell you the code. Anyways I think people posting codes helps those who live far away and those who can't put in leg work
Fair enough. The only time I've gotten the code is when my footstore apps were crashing and I couldn't get the beacon to work nor have the app open long enough to for them to type it in. I showed the employees and they gave me the code. 

Last edited:
Y'all convincing yourselves that the hype is dead and resell will tank?
laugh.gif
Yeah, even with the restock, these should easily go for $500-600+ initially. Just not the $1200+ they were going for with the initial super limited release. 

What's going on everybody Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there haven't been on this forum in awhile what's the numbers looking like for Saturday's release

does he know they are "yeezy" or a revamped reebok classic ?

Haha not at all. He just thinks it's a nice clean shoe. He was really happy but upset about the sizing and was asking me can you get a half size bigger.

He understands my problems with shoes and knows it can be hard to get sometimes. But I just checked goat and saw a size 9 for 170. Probably get him that and keep that 8.5 for myself.

Yea but that's the price of every V2 that drops at first unless it's super limited
Yes and that should be the case with these as well. It's only the Creams that started lower are still still hovering around $450-530. The rest have gone for around the $500-600 range, which is still around $250-300+ over the retail value. 

It seems that people are insinuating resell is dead because they won't resell for triple or quadruple retail anymore, which is ridiculous since almost no Yeezy sells for that much on the resale market initially unless insanely limited/hyped. 

Last edited:
Yes and that should be the case with these as well. It's only the Creams that started lower are still still hovering around $450-530. The rest have gone for around the $500-600 range, which is still around $250-300+ over the retail value. 

It seems that people are insinuating resell is dead because they won't resell for triple or quadruple retail anymore, which is ridiculous since almost no Yeezy sells for that much on the resale market initially unless insanely limited/hyped. 

People just like saying resell is dead and that these are Gr to get their hopes up lol happens every release.

People just like saying resell is dead and that these are Gr to get their hopes up lol happens every release.
Well, the Creams have been the most "GR" of 350 V2 releases so far and people still struck out on those. I've heard people suggest these are similar to Bred numbers so people will strike out and likely more than on Creams. 

It's always the same with Yeezy's. Some people strike out entirely and others cop multiples. There is just variation in how much. 

Well, the Creams have been the most "GR" of 350 V2 releases so far and people still struck out on those. I've heard people suggest these are similar to Bred numbers so people will strike out and likely more than on Creams. 

It's always the same with Yeezy's. Some people strike out entirely and others cop multiples. There is just variation in how much. 

For sure. People literally strike out on every hyped release whether it's Yeezy or Jordan. Cats were striking out on Space Jams and that was the most GR shoe of all time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's crazy I sold my zebras a few days before the restock was mention. Got $1350 for my size 10.5 and if I would of held on a few days more I would of lost $600

What's crazy I sold my zebras a few days before the restock was mention. Got $1350 for my size 10.5 and if I would of held on a few days more I would of lost $600
Haha u sold the same date yeezymafia said Zebru instead of the Green joints? If so...I got the same amount for my extra pair lol.

Last edited:
I'm so pissed about the zebra. I finally gave in and got them for like 1100 on stockx. I was going to resell them back because I decided I didn't want them, and that stupid restock got announced. I'm shocked every week the zebra's drop 100 dollars more. Where is the bottom? So far the lowest price for size 11 is at 710. Weren't these the most popular yeezy? The beluga are going up to 1000 now and these are quickly becoming the cheapest yeezy. 

I'm so pissed about the zebra. I finally gave in and got them for like 1100 on stockx. I was going to resell them back because I decided I didn't want them, and that stupid restock got announced. I'm shocked every week the zebra's drop 100 dollars more. Where is the bottom? So far the lowest price for size 11 is at 710. Weren't these the most popular yeezy? The beluga are going up to 1000 now and these are quickly becoming the cheapest yeezy. 

View media item 2469045

You do know the belugas came out damn near a year ago right?

They were going for like $450 at one point.

Either sell them now and take an L

Or just wait another year to get rid of them to make your bread back (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom