ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im guessing my WR doesnt mean much now huh?
Still a World Record!  Positive thoughts dude.  Just mean's it's no longer of use on the current confirmed app  
laugh.gif

Haven't seen many posts of people wearing their Dad shoes, so I figured what better way to Un-DS them than on father's day.
laugh.gif
They're pretty damn comfortable for a non-boost shoe.
repped and yes, they are very comfortable for a non boost shoe or a shoe with no technology for that matter...

they are way more comfy than my Stan Smiths  and the leather wears much better... will wear these over my SS's as much as I can

I'm going to sit on my size 11 creams. Because they will come in handy for that trade bait of some moron buying a size 14 of a shoe I want because they couldent get theirs haha

Nah because the creams are plain and get dirty so easily. zebras were like the replacement for the turtledoves which sell for the most. 

No they arent. The two really dont look that similar, and Turtle Doves looked much better.

Zebras were only hyped because they were the most limited V2

Nah because the creams are plain and get dirty so easily
Every time i see this reasoning when people  claim to not like the creams i scratch my for a bunch of reasons.

1. When did people start thinking practically when it came to yeezys? talking about how the creams get dirty but also praising the zebras ANOTHER WHITE BASED SHOE THAT CAN GET DIRTY but at one point costed damn near $1k more. But we're thinking sensible here?

2. I assume dudes shopping for yeezys arent new to this whole sneaker thing. In 2017, with all the products out there, with all the shoes in your rotations, with general experience that comes with taking care of kicks, ya'll still cant wear white shoes without getting them completely effed up? Ive worn my cream 6-7 times so far and aside from a wipe off after maybe every other wear, they still look fresh

3. Sounds like salty strike out talk.

Nah because the creams are plain and get dirty so easily
Every time i see this reasoning when people  claim to not like the creams i scratch my for a bunch of reasons.

1. When did people start thinking practically when it came to yeezys? talking about how the creams get dirty but also praising the zebras ANOTHER WHITE BASED SHOE THAT CAN GET DIRTY but at one point costed damn near $1k more. But we're thinking sensible here?

2. I assume dudes shopping for yeezys arent new to this whole sneaker thing. In 2017, with all the products out there, with all the shoes in your rotations, with general experience that comes with taking care of kicks, ya'll still cant wear white shoes without getting them completely effed up? Ive worn my cream 6-7 times so far and aside from a wipe off after maybe every other wear, they still look fresh

3. Sounds like salty strike out talk.
Lol let em make any excuse to try to put down the clearly better color way

Mogs rather own a shoe that look like you sat on a wet paint park bench 
laugh.gif

Knowing the Finishlines around my way it'll be today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha some Finishlines got bad reps with Yeezy Szn shenanigans. I got to drive an hour & thirty minutes out of Miami to try Finishline.. starting to wonder if it's worth it

Last edited:
Haha some Finishlines got bad reps with Yeezy Szn shenanigans. I got to drive an hour & thirty minutes out of Miami to try Finishline.. starting to wonder if it's worth it
hour and 30 for a CHANCE ? 
laugh.gif

You guys something else

Lol let em make any excuse to try to put down the clearly better color way

Mogs rather own a shoe that look like you sat on a wet paint park bench 
laugh.gif
i mean aesthetic preference really isnt something you cant argue but you expect me to believe people are staying away from these because "they'll get dirty"? 
laugh.gif

Cream V2s are going to look like ***** overtime mines are starting to look dingy. And I wore them a few times

I’ve worn my creams a good 3 or 4 times. No dirt yet. Bottoms clean [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Same here. I got a thin layer of crep and I use the Jason Mark spray on the tabs because I like its smell. I've worn mine about 5 or 6 times all day and my bottoms are damn clean! It might me time to sell my second pair since I see folks still don't know how to protect and store their shoes. This was pretty much expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom