ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPS is yet to charge me for the duties and what not...guy at the door just wrote my card number down on a piece of paper. Maybe that paperwork never made it back to the office? Would be great.
you gave a courier your credit card information on a piece of paper? Dude is about to go shopping

UPS is yet to charge me for the duties and what not...guy at the door just wrote my card number down on a piece of paper. Maybe that paperwork never made it back to the office? Would be great.

you gave a courier your credit card information on a piece of paper? Dude is about to go shopping

yea that doesnt sound kosher. I don't even think they're even allowed to do that :lol:

Ya' know, it didn't seem so sketchy until now. Was on a UPS form, though, not just some lined paper from an elementary school binder. I guess I'll keep checking and see if he buys a car or something.

Last edited:
Was checking what resale for my size on the Creams are going for on GOAT and saw this.

I wonder who will budge lol.
This is pretty common. Especially on StockX where the price difference between buyer and seller is $2 
laugh.gif

Wait is there any actual pics of the green ones yet? Or is it still bits and pieces here n there? My girls been giving me so much crap since I got back in shoes. I told her I'm out after I cop a pair of yeezys and an ultraboost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom