ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEEZYS came in the mail from Barneys! First pair ever! 
happy.gif

Id be upset if this was my first pair of Yeezy's. A plain white sneaker thats gonna be a dirt magnet?
laugh.gif
How about a congrats ?  ya'll dudes are something else lol

Last edited:
Been wearing my Creams - they're nothing to be afraid of.  Since they're off white the "dirty" thing isn't as a big a problem as it's made out to be...

I was at a bar that had black light.  If you haven't worn these in Black Light yet YOU HAVE TO.

Been wearing my Creams - they're nothing to be afraid of.  Since they're off white the "dirty" thing isn't as a big a problem as it's made out to be...

This...

I've worn my pair three times and still looking like they're fresh out of the box...

YEEZYS came in the mail from Barneys! First pair ever! 
happy.gif

Id be upset if this was my first pair of Yeezy's. A plain white sneaker thats gonna be a dirt magnet?
laugh.gif
How about a congrats ?  ya'll dudes are something else lol
seriously some of yall really are corny 

like grizz said man congrats @iReign  dont let noone rain on the parade of yours. Enjoy them some still dont even have 1 pair 

Just got that call from Barney's - stoked since I replied 6 days late to the e-mail. 

Also just got the call after missing the call last Tuesday. Feels good man. :nthat:

Also, was able to order a 6. Those that got a second call, she said it's to give them a tracking number. I hope that's true cause I don't want to wait for another call back :lol:

hahahah......it's the OCD thing... CE28 was clean for exactly 1 drive before completely caked with brake dust...should have stuck with black wheels lol
Nah, the bronze CE28s go well with your black car. Green would be nice too 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom