ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this.

Aint never seen anyone with a nice zebruh fit. Theyre the least wearable aesthetically 
This outfit made me want Zebs even more after the release 
nthat.gif

Did they stop making white and black shirts ?
white or black shirts look the least good with the zebruhs compared to any of the other colorways

The shoe just looks likes theres too much going on. I think its just the stark contrast btwn blk and white

and its funny because the belugas arent exactly quiet either shoes either, but theres something that they did with belugas that zebras just missed the mark on. cant put my finger on it
Yea. its the same design as the belugas but I think the contrast in color on the zebrahs throws them off. It's much harsher than the belugas

All this.

Aint never seen anyone with a nice zebruh fit. Theyre the least wearable aesthetically 
This outfit made me want Zebs even more after the release 
nthat.gif
See for me with the camo top and zebra shoes, theres too much going on in the outfit. I wouldnt wear it 

The whites would make it a cleaner look to me

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the trigger soon on some Beluga V2s from StockX/Goat. Should I hold off with news of a new belugas colorway coming up in a few months?

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the trigger soon on some Beluga V2s from StockX/Goat. Should I hold off with news of a new belugas colorway coming up in a few months?
if you really want them then buy them

otherwise, you will have plenty more chances to cop for retail eventually

just a matter of waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom