ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Jason Markk repel?

I remember seeing a pic where it destroyed the yeezy midsole... but does it protect the upper well?
havent heard of any spray destroying midsoles, it can mess up certain leathers (seen people say it messed up their bred 1's) but i doubt it messes up rubber. 

in v2 terms

Breds >>>> Belugas >>>>> Oreos > Blk Fridays >>> Whites >>>>>>>>>>>> Zeebruhs

in v2 terms

Breds and oreos are neck and neck, followed by belugas, closely followed by whites, then black fridays, and then zeebras for me.

oreos trump all the black fridays in my opinion, and breds super trump the black red/salmon stripe. those 2 have the most wearability. whites have more wearability than belugas but belugas just have something special about them when you see them in person. and im just not a fan of zebras

Breds and oreos are neck and neck, followed by belugas, closely followed by whites, then black fridays, and then zeebras for me.

oreos trump all the black fridays in my opinion, and breds super trump the black red/salmon stripe. those 2 have the most wearability. whites have more wearability than belugas but belugas just have something special about them when you see them in person. and im just not a fan of zebras
I have the oreos and the greens the color looks almost similar

Its gotta be Beluga, Zebra then Breds, Red, Creams and then the rest

I have the oreos and the greens the color looks almost similar

Its gotta be Beluga, Zebra then Breds, Red, Creams and then the rest
im a plain guy, so i'll always side with the more "basic" colorways than the louder ones. which is why ive got oreos and breds at the top and creams not too far behind. 

i like the oreos because they match that beige, off white color thats been pretty prevalent these past few seasons

Last edited:

in v2 terms

All this.

Aint never seen anyone with a nice zebruh fit. Theyre the least wearable aesthetically 

All this.

Aint never seen anyone with a nice zebruh fit. Theyre the least wearable aesthetically 
All the good fits with the Zebras are with the shoes that people bought with the money they made on resell 
laugh.gif

All this.

pretty much. im all about wearability. im positive that there are people more fashion minded than me and can probably pull them off better than i can for sure but i cant think of anything id wear the zebras with that creams wouldnt look better.

pretty much. im all about wearability. im positive that there are people more fashion minded than me and can probably pull them off better than i can for sure but i cant think of anything id wear the zebras with that creams wouldnt look better.
repped

and its funny because the belugas arent exactly quiet either shoes either, but theres something that they did with belugas that zebras just missed the mark on. cant put my finger on it

Zebras are my fave V2, followed by Breds in a close second. Maybe it's because of how much I paid for them.

Breds are the only pair I would rock. Nobody wanted to trade since they think the tbf size is a retirement plan and if I sell the size I got or zebras or creams, I ain't gonna spend that money on kicks :lol: McPetty Jr over here

Last edited:
soon the red stripe will be worth as much as zebras and i can just trade my second pair 
happy.gif
, crazy how they were selling for only 600 a month after they released and are now creeping up to 1k DS. 

I still dont see why it's hard to find clothes to wear with Zebras lol.. unless youre trying to do the typical hype beast kanye fits.

soon the red stripe will be worth as much as zebras and i can just trade my second pair 
happy.gif
, crazy how they were selling for only 600 a month after they released and are now creeping up to 1k DS. 
A sad truth Im facing.. I was being stubborn about resell..now Im hunting
tired.gif

Last edited:

All this.

We'd be best friends if you werent a gohan fan 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom