ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put a bid on StockX for the wife's size.  She was laughing hard when I stayed up until 3am for YS, then set my alarm for 6am, then set my alarm for 9am...  As soon as I hit "you never get me any Yeezys"
LOL 
roll.gif

Put a bid on StockX for the wife's size.  She was laughing hard when I stayed up until 3am for YS, then set my alarm for 6am, then set my alarm for 9am...  As soon as I hit "you never get me any Yeezys"

selfish :smh:

:lol: wake her up if seh trying to cop....

Last edited:
laugh.gif
wake her up if seh trying to cop....
She had a bad experience trying to get Moonrocks (or OTs can't remember).  I had her up all day trying every site.  Not too many of us can handle putting in all that effort and get absolutely nothing and be ready with the same passion two weeks later for another drop.  She's not a sneakerhead and I'm happy for it, I'll be damned if she cops and I don't!

Haha who cares. It's a shoe I want to wear and keep so resell goes out the window for me regardless of what it's at. All you'd do is buy a couple less hyped shoes with that money anyway. I'd rather have this pair then a couple pairs that are mediocre in my eyes. Let those who want to rock, enjoy them.
I 100% agree with you, if you like them keep and rock the hell out of them. I just the statement wasn't relative to the situation.

I say it's relative to your situation. It depends on how much you need the money in question. For $2000 I would not sell a shoe I really want. But for $20,000 now you have my attention.
True and I always say the exact same thing but flipping $250 into $2000 isn't something that comes along every often.

And it's also biased for me because I wouldn't rock them.
this thread is a lot of salt mixed in with a little gloat. at the end of the day like others said they are just shoes. wear them or sell them makes no difference to me. i personally missed out but life goes on. won't be the first shoe i wanted and won't get and certainly won't be the last.
True... 

Repped, this honestly sums up the majority of members not only in this thread but most of the forum. I read some pretty pathetic stuff here, of course there are the really good members who actually help out. I've been lucky to run into a few of them but they're definitely the minority around here. 

Yup. Especially those with 1000+ posts with 85% of their posts are questions [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean, anyone can complain about the posts they see in the forum but at the end of the day...

It's a discussion forum on a particular topic.

I don't mind any of the posts, sans the trolling, because that's what it's about... a group of sneakerheads to discuss what they love.

She had a bad experience trying to get Moonrocks (or OTs can't remember).  I had her up all day trying every site.  Not too many of us can handle putting in all that effort and get absolutely nothing and be ready with the same passion two weeks later for another drop.  She's not a sneakerhead and I'm happy for it, I'll be damned if she cops and I don't!
My lady isn't a sneakerhead in the sense of doing all the **** we do and enjoying the hustle, but she's for sure a sneaker mooch. haha If I can get her the pair she'll love me for a week. I struck out on TB UB in my abundant majority stock size 10 trying to go after her tiny limited feet size 5. go to cart my own after hers are in her cart (thanks to 10 min cart hold), and 10s are gone... Im too good to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom