ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's up. We have a lot of people here but we get the most pairs so if you put the work, shouldn't be hard to come out with the W.

man Screw foot apps. Never won once...about to find a jigg ..
Also is the return jigg for platinum still working on foot apps?

everyone needs to chill with post counts and when people joined NT. this isn't a **** measuring contest. at one point everyone was new this forum and everyone had a low post count. I've always come here for info and help getting some shoes from websites I didn't know of (never got anything crazy limited that i didn't have to pay over retail for) and try to add in with anything I knew or heard about. I have a low post count bc I don't care to post about nothing 20 times a day. I see dudes with 10000000 posts that just troll, hate and gloat.
Repped, this honestly sums up the majority of members not only in this thread but most of the forum. I read some pretty pathetic stuff here, of course there are the really good members who actually help out. I've been lucky to run into a few of them but they're definitely the minority around here. 

Repped, this honestly sums up the majority of members not only in this thread but most of the forum. I read some pretty pathetic stuff here, of course there are the really good members who actually help out. I've been lucky to run into a few of them but they're definitely the minority around here. 
Well said.

man Screw foot apps. Never won once...about to find a jigg ..
Also is the return jigg for platinum still working on foot apps?

I don't think it works anymore. When they first started the apps. I got to platinum returned the stuff, but my status stayed at platinum even before champs had any yeezy drops. Now when I return stuff I can see the VIP balance go down.

honestly i do feel like from some of the post i've read, that ppl with a lot of rep and has been a long time member will hardly answer any questions with a person that has very little reps and is fresh into the NT forums.

correct me if im wrong?

i do understand some of the fresh faces Do have silly questions. but there are some legitimate questions that could use answering.

Last edited:
Finally got YS shipping, being delivered tomorrow as well! So far undefeated on every V2 drop :pimp:

Last edited:
honestly i do feel like from some of the post i've read, that ppl with a lot of rep and has been a long time member will hardly answer any questions with a person that has very little reps and is fresh into the NT forums.
correct me if im wrong?
i do understand some of the fresh faces Do have silly questions. but there are some legitimate questions that could use answering.

what any questions ? i got you :tongue:

Put a bid on StockX for the wife's size.  She was laughing hard when I stayed up until 3am for YS, then set my alarm for 6am, then set my alarm for 9am...  As soon as I hit "you never get me any Yeezys"

Put a bid on StockX for the wife's size.  She was laughing hard when I stayed up until 3am for YS, then set my alarm for 6am, then set my alarm for 9am...  As soon as I hit "you never get me any Yeezys"
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom