ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 1 pair so far. Not even holding my breath for the other raffles I put in.

As long as 1 is secured, I'm more than happy. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Can someone tell me why the resale value is only $6-$700 on these new yeezy whites? I am an aj4 collector and have been starting to get into the yeezys and human race. Just thought these yeezys whites would have a higher resale value. i got lucky and won an in store raffle at finish line by me. This will be my first pair of yeezys. Thanks fellas.
This dude is in the Kaws thread too and OD venting that they didn't live up to his expectations
laugh.gif
 Gold medal in the Ungrateful Olympics over here 
mean.gif

Can someone tell me why the resale value is only $6-$700 on these new yeezy whites? I am an aj4 collector and have been starting to get into the yeezys and human race. Just thought these yeezys whites would have a higher resale value. i got lucky and won an in store raffle at finish line by me. This will be my first pair of yeezys. Thanks fellas.

So I guess your trying to resell ? Enjoy

nahhh im not reselling, im gonna keep them. if i get lucky and get them from another site at retail then ill try to sell a pair.

To evryone else that replied and answered my question, thank you guys.

...like anyone in here is going for one pair and if they win two, they'll give it away for retail. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Y'all funny as hell.

On another note, one of my guys is preordering at 650 and he's sold a handful already. Yes, stupid of them, but they paying it though.

...like anyone in here is going for one pair and if they win two, they'll give it away for retail. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Y'all funny as hell.

On another note, one of my guys is preordering at 650 and he's sold a handful already. Yes, stupid of them, but they paying it though.
I win 20 pairs at retail of this color and I'm holding a raffle on nt, someone here getting one for free :lol:

This dude is in the Kaws thread too and OD venting that they didn't live up to his expectations :lol:  Gold medal in the Ungrateful Olympics over here :smh:  

nahhhh im not ungrateful at all bro, i guess it does come off that way, sorry wasnt my intentions. i was like a kid at christmas opening the kaws box and was jutst surprised that they looked better in pics than in person. thats never happened to me before. They usually look better in person. anyway long story short i apologize for seeming ungrateful.

20pairs
Better rent her a limo to do all the Pick ups :lol:

and a Salon/Spa appt on top!

View media item 2417361
Lol if I get even 2 I'll be happy, but want more need more. These are looking nice now, might keep one if I get more than 2 pair, now if I get 20 for some freak reason I'm a man of my word and someone here getting one for free .99

I win 20 pairs at retail of this color and I'm holding a raffle on nt, someone here getting one for free :lol:

That's noble forreal. You'd be in the minority with that one. But the question is, what would you have to do to enter? Because exposure is not "free". Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom