ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck with deh pacsuns bruddas

I like their jeans

I just bought a pair of their jeans and I'm digging them a lot
Seriously.

Im very picky about my jeans and was recommended to try theirs.

Regret not doing the bogo 50% for them.

Def planning on getting a blk pair and either beige or gamble on white
Shoot me the link. I need jeans so bad
These are the ones I got 

http://www.pacsun.com/pacsun/skinni...ns-mens&start=3&dwvar_0131454210011_color=510

I would def suggest trying in store if possible

I went up a size to a 34 and really love the fit. Not tight in the thigh area and stacks really well on shoes

I like their jeans

Seriously.

Oh **** is that bogo50% sale over now?
Nope i was in there yesterday bc it next to FNL and it appears to be a year long deal. Its still available!

I like their jeans

Seriously.

Oh **** is that bogo50% sale over now?

Nope i was in there yesterday bc it next to FNL and it appears to be a year long deal. Its still available!

Oh ****! If I'm able to make it back to Jersey after work in time to make the Pacsun raffle I'm gonna get a black pair

Can someone tell me why the resale value is only $6-$700 on these new yeezy whites? I am an aj4 collector and have been starting to get into the yeezys and human race. Just thought these yeezys whites would have a higher resale value. i got lucky and won an in store raffle at finish line by me. This will be my first pair of yeezys. Thanks fellas.

Can someone tell me why the resale value is only $6-$700 on these new yeezy whites? I am an aj4 collector and have been starting to get into the yeezys and human race. Just thought these yeezys whites would have a higher resale value. i got lucky and won an in store raffle at finish line by me. This will be my first pair of yeezys. Thanks fellas.

all yeezys start out pretty low and go up over time. these are supposedly one of the more mass produced yeezys too

Only 6-700?

Thats alot of money for some adidas, brudda

So I guess your trying to resell ? Enjoy

only 6-700 :lol:

they will resell that high eventually but not now

most v2 didn't start anywhere near that minus the zebras because they were most limited

6-7 is high right now. Realistic looking at about 5ish at the moment, and thats before the actual release date drop with the massive flood. 

So I guess your trying to resell ? Enjoy
That's what I got from this too 
mean.gif
mean.gif

lol, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Adidas Yeezy resale isn't quite up to par with Nike Yeezy resale as you probably were expecting. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom