ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the 2.0 size 11.5 will not drop past 400 on stockx:frown:. I would jump at the 11 but from what I've read if you got wide feet go up.5:smh: ....but then again I feel like I'm cheating if I pay resell on my 1st yeezy:lol:

I know how you feel. After 5 years of failure I caved and bought on stockX. I told myself if I can get them for 370 on stockX I will buy them. I did and couldn't be happier. Just bite the bullet. You wont regret it at all.

Last edited:
Wow the 2.0 size 11.5 will not drop past 400 on stockx:frown:. I would jump at the 11 but from what I've read if you got wide feet go up.5:smh: ....but then again I feel like I'm cheating if I pay resell on my 1st yeezy:lol:
I paid for my first 2 yeezys resale. Belugas for 650 and red stripes for 571 both size 12. Hurt at the time but seems like a wise investment now. Then I got every single one after retail. Gotta start the Yeezy juices my dude

my first yeezys were the red stripes and paid retail, I only pay resell when I get the wrong size and have to sell and buy my size but thats basically paying retail :rofl:

it's definitely gonna be brick on saturday.....

and by brick, I mean its gonna be cold when I pickup these Blue Tints and add it to my top 3 V2

giphy.gif

Copped every method except for online raffle and resale.

Won't be able to splash Saturday, so it's one or the other... :-/

2.0 were my first and retail. Makes me wanna get the Oreo, but I'm so against resell at that price point haha

Everyone saying “bricks” and “looks too similar to zebras” or “Yeezys starting to flood market”, please keep that same energy on Saturday so those of us that want them can cook. Thanks.

Lol good luck dawg. I wish you the best

If you're going for the Blue Tints this weekend and have to go the resale route, buy them next week when the first wave of orders start being shipped. I had to get a 11.5 from StockX since I struck out, but I managed to get them for $375 right as orders started shipping that next week. That is the lowest I've seen them in that size since.

Remember w/ StockX that people (myself included) list prior to having the shoes in-hand to try to maximize profit, since prices will fall after orders are delivered. I think a lot of folks wait to buy until people actually have the shoes in-hand, but I've seen lower prices right after shipping notifications go out.

No shame in having to pay resell if you strike out and really want the shoes. Trust me, I would know.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom