ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$390 for Tints size 10 before release!?!? Definitely going to be between $320 and $280 on CL and Facebook.

Wow the 2.0 size 11.5 will not drop past 400 on stockx:frown:. I would jump at the 11 but from what I've read if you got wide feet go up.5:smh: ....but then again I feel like I'm cheating if I pay resell on my 1st yeezy:lol:

Wow the 2.0 size 11.5 will not drop past 400 on stockx:frown:. I would jump at the 11 but from what I've read if you got wide feet go up.5:smh: ....but then again I feel like I'm cheating if I pay resell on my 1st yeezy:lol:

a lot of people's first yeezy's were paid via resale. I know mine was.

The only way that happens is if they release a new Yeezy every weekend, like Jordan. That is not happening any time soon.

it pretty much already is :lol:

although i think the hue is better, these look too similar to the wannabelugas. and that was like 2 weeks ago

Stick with the 11.5 & that size is never cheap, few months down the line people will be mad they didn’t cop for high 3s to low 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom