ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowkey wanna just wear these in NY snow for a hypebeast pic LOL. Idc if they're bricks. THEY SHALL BE MY BRICK BEATERS! Also I'm kinda scared I'll be hitting on ALL the auto payment raffles come saturday lmao. I JUST WANT ONE PAIR PLS.
^This lmao When you want 1 pair and they give you a bunch of W's on all the auto payment raffles :rofl:

"Bunch of W's" ...

ok.gif

how sure are you ? seems tougher than beluga 2.0 already

Because prices already at $400 before release

Once pairs are in hand Saturday morning prices will dip even more over the weekend out of fear of them going lower and dudes will undercut etc etc

Prices will def go back up quick IMO

People will get steals this weekend if they strike out

Once pairs are in hand Saturday morning prices will dip even more over the weekend out of fear of them going lower and dudes will undercut etc etc

Even lower than that...
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 12.12.43 PM.png

I just purchased my wifeys pair of blue tints this morning around 6:30ish from Naked and already got an email saying it's packed and ready to be shipped & gave me a tracking number too :nthat:

Yep, prices would be the lowest for about the next week and a half then they will slowly rise

People will be lucky to clear $50 profit per pair off Stock X this weekend.

Restock-city. Anyone who wants them to wear WILL get them.

Hope I could get a pair for 300 if I strike out on Saturday or any of the 30+ raffles I entered :lol:

Last few hours to check in.

If your account just updated to Platinum or Gold, don’t forget to use a new code to get that extra minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom